Bed cover

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I was doing my regular checks in the Cabela's "Bargain Cave" and ran across a bed cover for the RTV.</p>

If you go to Cabelas (www.cabelas.com) and do a search for "UTV Bed Cover", it's there. Regular $64.99, marked down to $14.88.</p>

Since I have my own bed, it won't work for me but thought y'all may be interested. Never had theirs so I can't tell you anything about it but the reviews look good.</p>

</p>

Onfoot

Thanks for the tip--not just the bedcover (which I don't think I need), but the Bargain Cave with which I was unfamiliar.</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="Onfoot"]</p>

Thanks for the tip--not just the bedcover (which I don't think I need), but the Bargain Cave with which I was unfamiliar.</p>
<div style="clear: both;"></div>

[/quote]</p>

I do A LOT of shopping there. I can't find things at the prices offered there. Most things there are at least 1/2 off and most if not all is name-brand, quality goods.</p>

Heck, just today, I picked up, amongst other things (prices rounded up):
Hooded, zippered sweatshirts - $10 each</p>

Carhartt insulated vest - $30 (also arctic bibs for $70)</p>

T-shirts with designs and logos - $5</p>

Irish Setter hunting boots (800g Thinsulate) - $70.</p>

</p>

randu2

Thanks for the heads up. I've been looking for a cover for quite some time and you can't beat the price. I just ordered one in black for my RTV 1100. The cover will keep the snow out of the bed.</p>

Randy</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Randy (and whomever gets one),</p>

If at all possible, please give a review as soon as you can. Cabelas is very fast on shipping.</p>

Not sure how long their supply will last but if we had some reviews, it may help some of us that are on the fence about getting one. I'd probably just put it on the shelf for now but if it's as nice as it appears, I'd still go for it.</p>

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Cabelas, in my experience has always been a reputable company and stands behind the products they sell.

Keifer, a RTV wannabe

randu2

I got the bedcover today and the quality seems real good. Velcro is sewn along all the edges and has a 6 " diameter roll of velcro tape included in the box.</p>

The OEM vendor is http://www.jamesgreene.com/main.htm</p>

and the sales outlet is http://greenemountain.net/StoreFront.bok</p>

I ordered the one in black so the material is different than the camo one.</p>

<span style="-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px;">Note: Items in black are made of 40 ounce Tonneau-Tex Vinyl. MADE IN USA! [1 in stock] This is off the greenmountain website.</span></p>

<span style="-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px;"></span>I am going to have to wait for a warmer day to put on the velcro. I also have the Kubota drop in bedliner which wraps around the edge of the bed so I will have to attach the velcro to that.</p>

Their website has alot of stuff for the Kubota andalsofor the RTV 500. This cover is listed for the 900 but should fit my RTV 1100 as the beds are the same size.</p>

Randy</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Bump.</p>

Randy,</p>

The weather has been nice... Any luck installing it? I picked one up myself but haven't opened the box. If it's good (by all of you), I'll keep it for if/when I put the OEM bed back on.</p>

Brian</p>

</p>

</p>

randu2

Brain,</p>

Yes, I got it installed yesterday and it fits good. Iespeciallylike the velcro tape they sent with it, 15 ft roll. It doesn't have a veryaggressive tooth design and that lets you pull the cover off without pulling the tape off the bed but still grips enough to keep the bed cover on. I ended putting the tape on thebed-linerlip and that worked out OK.I am quite satisfied with the cover.</p>

Randy</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="randu2"]Sorry , I meant Brian not Brain.[/quote]</p>

No problem Randy. I spell my name like that all the time. I guess the difference is, I do it on purpose. :) Makes me feel important...</p>

Glad you like the cover. I'll put mine on the shelf right next to the OEM bed.</p>

Hmmm, now I'm wondering if I should measure and if my box is close to OEM, incorporate this cover onto my homemade bed.</p>

</p>

</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Bump.</p>

I was looking around in Cabela's and they still have them. They're now under $10.</p>