Go Big Or Go Home

Mr.FixIt

the fastest i have gotten it to go is 29 down hill with a tail wind and a bottle rocket tapped to the bumper. i can pull the hill in M gear at 9 and it will get there,L dosnt help with the speed or power on the way up and H is a crap shoot, i asked the owner yesterday about the grade of the hill and was told it is 1/2 mile long and 450 foot rise from top to bottom so i was close but it is really a climb</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thank you but I really don't have the need for a sensor right now. I only have the wire spinner on there about 3 times a year and make a point about changing the oil before that time to prevent having to raise the bed.It sounds like you have everything but one of those GPS units that does the driving..My neighbor is looking at buying a tractor with that feature.Before long , some cars will have them I guess.... Bordercollie</p>

Mr.FixIt

what part of ole miss are you from, i have family there, would love to move but the wife is teriffied of snakes and probably couldnt sleep after she saw the first cotton mouth</p>

</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I'm from central Miss. But I was born in south Ar and lived in La for many years.. La was my favorite.. I think so anyway. The snakes are bad when it gets warm.. I have found 2 in the pool so far just this year. I was loading the feed wagon with corn gluten, gin moat and distillers grain and when I had finished, I looked down on the concrete.... There was the remains of a big snake of some kind. It was just right for Tommys stew pot.. already skinned and cleaned out..Skid steers on concrete do a good on that. We have a good friend that was restoring an old house like this one and heard a snake in their bedroom... His wife said he jumped out of bed in his underwear ,put on his cowboy hat and grabbed his gun, and shot the snake then and there. A funny sight I am sure Bordercollie</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="bordercollie"]His wife said he jumped out of bed in his underwear ,put on his cowboy hat and grabbed his gun, and shot the snake then and there.[/quote]</p>

Ummm, isn't that standard operating procedure?</p>

</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
cowboy hat /boot//boxers and a six shooter i figure hw was gonna go out with his boots and hat on if the snake bit him.</p>

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
I don't have time for clothes! Open nightstand,chamber a round,grab spotlight and fire. Damn bear has been back 2 nights in a row. If he comes back tonight I am gonna crack a couple rounds at him to run him off.</p>