Site Supporter
Mrs. Two Guns and myself, want to wish everybody aHappy & Safe Easter >>>>></p>

Thank God forEverything !!!</p>

Remember what Easter is all about !!!!</p>

</p>

>>>>>>>>>>>> jamie <<<<<<<<<<<<</p>

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Happy Easter. May this special day be a blessing. And in spite of what BHO might say, the USA is a Nation founded and formed on Christian principles.</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Yes, I very much agree. May God Bless and Keep all of You safe this season. In God we trust. ......... Bordercollie</p>

muleman2

Remember what Easter is all about !!!! Hiding eggs and eating too much chocolate with the grandkids? LOL He has granted me a new life more than once for sure. Bill
</p>

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I am so thankful that God is with us here. HE so blesses us with HIS Grace and Blessings each moment of our little lives. Giving HIS SON and what Jesus brought to the world was and is just proof to our small minds that HE is there for us. </p>

THANK YOU GOD for what you do each moment. ...........amen</p>

</p>

Dennis</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
LeRouxfound her firstEaster Egg, now that she's got, she don't know what to do with it !!!!</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm late to the party but HAPPY EASTER everyone!!!</p>

An untraditional day for the Zoom family today. Mrs. Zoom and the kids went to Philadelphia to visit Mrs. Zoom's parents for the weekend. I went to NY to visit my Dad & Mom-in-law.</p>

We both got home this afternoon/evening. Unfortunately, most of the evening was spent doing chores and un-packing.</p>

</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
[quote user="muleman"]</p>

Cute pup!</p>
<div style="CLEAR: both"></div>

[/quote]</p>

Thanks muleman, </p>

She'sthe only dogleft. We just lost two Rat Terriers we've had for 12 years. They died four days apart a few weeks ago. Our yard is empty now. It like to have killed me and the wife. Folks from all over has come by asking about Bit & Pop >>>They were family !!!!</p>

LeRoux is sixteen months old. , stays in our home.... Best natured thing. She is a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel >>> she was the easiest to train, she does it all. </p>

Also, there is Porky, who is a love bird, and Bailey cat, who is Great White Persian >>>> we love our little friends. They are very special. </p>

.......... jamie </p>

Onfoot

Every dog we have had on our property here has been unique and very special. And then there is 'the Inspector'--or Orca, the Killer Cat, who rules the roost and has never had any difficulties keeping the dogs in line. Life would be much poorer without them!</p>

But I had to laugh when my sister (keeper of three cats) sent me the following this morning (sorry not to be able to include the pics):</p>

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

Golden Retriever:

The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

Border Collie:

Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

Dachshund:

You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

Rottweiler:

Make me.

Boxer:

Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

Lab:

Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

German Shepherd:

I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.

Jack Russell Terrier:

I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.

Old English Sheep Dog:

Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb!

Cocker Spaniel:

Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

Chihuahua :

Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or 'We don't need no stinking light bulb.'

Greyhound/Saluki:

It isn't moving. Who cares?

Heeler/Australian Cattle Dog:

First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

Poodle:

I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

How many cats does it take to change a light bulb?

Cats do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is:

'How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?'

ALL OF WHICH PROVES, ONCE AGAIN, THAT WHILE DOGS HAVE MASTERS, CATS HAVE STAFF!</p>

I don't know about the others, but the Golden Retriever, the Border Collie, the Lab and the cat all ring true with my experience!</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Onfoot,You and your sister have hit the nail on the head with that one!!!! Very good!! Two Guns ,that is sure a cute princess you have there. But does the cat bug the bird? My niece's cat turns her head away(if she sees me) when she is near the bird feeder..... God blesses us with these personable creatures everyday. Bordercollie</p>

Two Guns,</p>

Now that Easter is over and we thanked the Lord for his son, I have a little humor I wish to ask........</p>

</p>

That is a really great pup. But why in the World would anyone give him a name that he can't even pronounce....LOL....</p>

You and Mrs Two Guns and Tommy are the only three people who know what his name is..........LOL.......</p>

You could have named him Leroy, or Larue or Larry, anything but LeRoux (Sue)........(Johnny Cash song)</p>

Justhaving funwith you Two Guns......I really like your Pup, she looks like a loving friend..............</p>

Rusty Anvil,,,,,,</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Rusty Anvi,</p>

LeRoux, takes it's name from the Cajun French term for the thick and hearty gravy base that is used to make gumbo.</p>

Our LeRoux is a lady for sure. Sweetest thing you'll ever run across. You could see that in her eyes when we first got her.It all started when I started humming the tune to" New Orleans Ladies" to her when she was in my lap. She was so little and cute as a bug. Then it just came threw my head, " Louisiana LeRoux " , that was the bands name who wrote and sung New Orleans Ladies back in 1977 - '78 . I've always loved that song. And it fits her just fine ~~~~~~~ " Louisiana LeRoux " is her legal name on her papers ~~~~~~</p>

LeRoux, it's nothing in the world like her !!!</p>

It's some our southern, laid back, easy listening music ~~~~~ just listen to it !!!!</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsRZ_O8AW9w</p>

Another one was a great:</p>
<div><span style="font-family: Arial; font-size: x-small;">http://www.mtv.com/videos/le-roux/59305/nobody-said-it-was-easy.jhtml</span></div>
<div><span style="font-size: x-small;"></span></div>
<div><span style="font-size: x-small;">>>>>>>>>>>>>> jamie</span></div>

</p>