Thanks Tommy!

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
Tommy: I got my stick stoppers today. When your sister finally made it to the top of the hill I understood the delay in sending such a large "package" to me. I am surprised you have not tricked out her scooter with 4wd and some 589's. Thanks buddy!!</p>

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
I could not help but notice that as soon as you cashed my check you disappeared off the forum for a couple of days. A brief investigation turned up the rest of the story!</p>

Tommy,</p>

Now that Muleman has one of your sisters and I have one, maybe now there will be some food left on the table and you can get a good helping of crawdads and gain a little weight..........If you are still hungry, Muleman will send you a Turkey and I will send you a Blue Heron who is still eating our fish.</p>

Rusty Anvil,,,,,,,,</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
[quote user="bczoom"]</p>

Ouch. Glad I have a good stock of this stuff.</p>
<div style="CLEAR: both"></div>

[/quote]</p>

<span style="text-decoration: underline;"> Heck 'zoom, </span></p>

>>>>>>>>> Just might have to pick of some of this from you...... 'dem some " ruff" pics !!!</p>

>>>>>>>>> two guns >></p>

</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
your welcome my sister didn't scare ya did she? i had her personaly i like the personal touch. they say she ate every chicken in sight from here to new york. ain't nuthin but bones and feathers.</p>

larryRB

I know that I am a little overweight, by 80 plus pounds, but Geeza Louiza Tommy, how do you weigh your sister? Bring her to the local truck scale house?</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i take her ride with me when i go ell my scrap iron and i ride over the truck scale i just get her to get out and get the ticket after and the guy gives me and extra reading .he knows she's been on that nutria system diet and is trying to help out plus we make extra mony sellin all them tails off the nutrias that she eats to the state .i figure with all the nutrias she eats she saves about1/2 mile of coast line and marsh a yaer.</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="tommy 20/69"]i figure with all the nutrias she eats she saves about1/2 mile of coast line and marsh a yaer.</p>
<div style="clear: both;"></div>

[/quote]</p>

I'm not sure you'll get the savings you're expecting. Her girth and displacement may utilize that 1/2 mile.</p>

</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
BCZoom, I need to get a refill on that eyewash.. I dun used it up already..!! Bordercollie</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I've already mailed you, Jamie and Larry a case. Muleman just has a new meaning to his forum handle. Rusty... well, he had to trade-in that vette in his avatar for a new F450.</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
we on our way to florida right now to go to court we getting sued for damages to thehilton hotel. we went on a trip a few years back and when we got to the hotel she had to make a potty room visit. well being her weight problem we had to stay on the first floor well i forgot all about them toilets being connected to one main pipe you see down here where we livewe got dem treatment plants and we ain't gotta worry about things like this happening but anyway she went to pottying and well she's just so big dat she forms thisseal on the toilet well to make a long story short she blew some butt into the bowl and blew the lids and water right out of every toilet in the hotel not to mention she lanched an elderly man 2' in the air on the 6th floor.so now they want money for new carpet and money for busted pipes/toilet lids. and the old man wants to be compensated for his ordeal too. down here when she goes it's kinda funny cause in the winter time you will hear a rumble comin down the pipe towards the back ditch then all of a sudden a big gush of water and waist then the steam sorta like a coonass ole faithfull. she blows the pipes every monin after she drinks her pot of coffee.one time she blew a water mocasin out the pipe and clear into the next neighbor hood never did see that snake again. she is sorta like a reverse plunger if you got city sewer. you guys should have been there when she gave birth to her first litter of youngin'sthat took 2 come-a-longs and a cherry picker.she's something else i say. we went to the beach one time and she was laid out getting some sun so i went walkin well on my way back i see a huge crowd of people around where she was so iran over . they had tied a rope to her feet and got the game warden to try to pull her back into the water while the people was pouring buckets of water on her i told her not to where that black all in one bathing suit. i had to stop them for a mintue so i could wake her up after she got up and spoke they finally realized she was a human and not abeached whale but it was too late the warden had burned up hin transmission tryin to pull her so they hit us up with that bill too.</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
[quote user="bczoom"]</p>

[quote user="tommy 20/69"]i figure with all the nutrias she eats she saves about1/2 mile of coast line and marsh a yaer.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm not sure you'll get the savings you're expecting. Her girth and displacement may utilize that 1/2 mile.</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

we get hightide when she goes swimmin and when she gets out the water the tide goes out. they won't let her jump no more can you say (sunami)</p>

larryRB

at least heavy duty women like that can be usefull,, She can be shade in the summer and warmth in the winter,, And you already said earlier you had your sister Tommy,,, In West by God Virginia, if married, then divorced, state law, you must go back to calling your ex wife Sis, again...</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
no rusty you got that title and not one person in here can top you at it . the way you tell a story is incredible. you would think you have some sorta novel writeing skills or something. but these stories do make time fly by don't they it's the kinda stpries where evryone adds thier own little bit to make it more and more funnier every time we read them plus the pictures speak for themselves. i like this place. </p>

oh onfoot did you get my reply this time i have been sending you replys but aperently they havent been going through. seems like my computer is still acting up plus this new aol thing is crazy .</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
trust me when she goes down an interstate they have to move all trucks ans cars off the road for her to come through.[quote user="RUSTY ANVIL"]</p>

</p>

</p>

Tommy,</p>

When your sister came through Pennsylvania the State Police ordered all chicken trucks off Interstate 80. </p>

[/quote]</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
A Cajun went hunting one day way up north near Shreveport and bagged three ducks. He put them in the bed of his pickup truck and was about to drive
home when he was confronted by an ornery game warden who didn't like Cajuns.
The game warden ordered the Cajun to show his hunting License, and
the Cajun pulled out a valid Louisiana hunting license.
The game warden looked at the license, then reached over and picked up one of the ducks, sniffed its butt, and said, 'This duck ain't from Louisiana. This is a Texas duck. You got a Texas huntin' license, boy?' The
Cajun reached into his wallet and produced a Texas hunting
license.
The game warden looked at it, then reached over and grabbed the second duck, sniffed its butt, and said, 'This ain't no Texas duck. This duck's From Arkansas. You got a Arkansas license?' The Cajun reached in to his wallet
and produced an Arkansas hunting license.

The warden then reached over and picked up the third duck, sniffed
its butt, and said 'This ain't no Arkansas duck. This here duck's from
Mississippi. You got a Mississippi huntin' license?' Again the Cajun reached
into his wallet and brought out a Mississippi hunting license.

The game warden was extremely frustrated at this point, and he
yelled at the Cajun 'Just where the hell are you from?'
The Cajun turned around, bent over, dropped his pants, and said,
'You tell me. You're the expert.'

</p>