RTV's Wanted or For Sale ..post em here.

hondajoe

rtv 900 for sale

Iam going to sell rtv soft cab winch heater bar lights radio am fm and home made console looks good, Roof windshield front and back 600 miles 2016.15,000 joe

shinnery

Was the 900 and x900 both available in 2016? Some idea of the part of the country the 900 is located in would be neat.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Iam going to sell rtv soft cab winch heater bar lights radio am fm and home made console looks good, Roof windshield front and back 600 miles 2016.15,000 joe
Location? Shipping could be expensive so if people know where it's located, it may be local for some.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Well, you're close to me but my old RTV doesn't get enough seat time to justify upgrading.

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
Does anyone know what a set of 4 original aluminum rims with the original ATV tires off an RTVX 1120 are worth? They have about 30 miles on them.

Thanks

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Does anyone know what a set of 4 original aluminum rims with the original ATV tires off an RTVX 1120 are worth? They have about 30 miles on them.

Thanks

I've seen multiple factory sets for Honda Pioneer 14" wheels go for $400. Seemed like a great deal for the buyer. For the RTV I would guess $500 would be a good deal for the buyer and fair for the seller. Are you buying or selling PawPaw grower?

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
We contacted the dealer to see what it cost to replace these aluminium rims. They only sell the rim with a tire (ATV or Turf). These rims with ATV tires go for about $300 each, minus any parts discounts you get. I actually found a set on ebay for about $1200.

Since most folks will not pay that kind of money for these rims/tires, I will plan to hold onto them and they should help the resale value when/if we ever sell it.

It is very muddy in places here in Meigs county and as I put the 1120D away last weekend, the tires and rims were caked with red clay. Glad we were able to find a set of Kubota stock rims from a member on this site.

The boss just told me she would like to put the purdy rims on it for the Rutland 4th of July parade next year.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'll 2nd that on the mud. I had dozer work down early Sept and before I could tramp the trails down the rains came. I have more wet places now than I ever have. A muddy mess.

Keeping the wheels and rims as backup is the way I'd go also. You'd never get full dealer price on them and if ya need em they are right there handy. :thumb:

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
Most of our place is at 900+ feet ASL and well drained but the building site for the barn is not crowned yet so the drainage is poor. I can't believe how slippery that red clay mud can be. I am so pleased with these Blackwaters as they plow right through. Hope we get the concrete poured soon.

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
Two Tractors For Sale:

Will be selling a Kubota BX2230 with 60" belly mower. It has 495 hours and has been garage kept and faithfully maintained by my Uncle in The Plains, Ohio. Everything works as it should and comes with extra set of blades, three 55lb suitcase weights and a heavy duty front bumper. It has the original battery and brand new mower belt. The hood and mower deck guard are both steel.

I am planning to put it up for sale right after its 500 hour service. If someone wants it before the service, I will knock off $300.

I am 6'2" and I am only selling this because it is a little small for me. Probably getting a B or L model but sticking with Kubota.

After we bushog the first time, the 2230 keeps the meadows looking like stadium grass. It has never been used on trails.

$6000 and can work with you on delivery if that would help. If I don't sell it, our dealer is willing to give me that on trade so no pressure to sell. Just getting the word out in case anyone in or near to Ohio is interested.

Also for sale will be a 1941 Ford 9N. This belonged to another Uncle in Rockbridge Ohio who did a full split rebuild of everything in the late 90s.

It comes with a 5ft King Kutter bushog and blade. My Daughter and I rebuilt the carb, rebuilt the top cover with new cylinder, seals and piston. We went through the rest of the tractor and fixed anything that needed it. It does not smoke and starts first time every time - ready to work, pulls hard, runs perfect.

It has a home made steel ROPS and aluminum tool box in addition to the factory toolbox. Converted to 12 volt electronic ignition but still has original generator and points if you want to change it back. Added fuel gauge, parking brakes and PTO engagement extension handle from Redrock Engineering. Has overrun clutch, a new steering wheel, ignition switch and padded seat last year.

Also includes a hitch bar and all the original parts. Tires have calcium and rear rims were sanded and five coats of Ford gray applied in 2010. I noticed this fall that the right rear tire’s outside rim in corroded and will need to be replaced. If I sell it before I replace the outer rim, I will knock off $200.

If I were keeping it, the only other things I would do is replace PTO shaft with the beefier 1 3/8" unit with a new PTO seal and replace the safety valve on the hydraulic pump.

This tractor has been in the family a long time and has some fond memories. I hate to sell it but need the proceeds for the larger Kubota.

$2000 and can work with you on delivery if that would help.

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
RTVX-1140 Coming Up For Sale

A family friend notified me today that he is selling his Father's RTVX-1140 as part of an estate sale. It has 182 hours of light use. I believe it has turf tires but will confirm that.

I asked him to also get the year of manufacture, miles and asking price as soon as possible and I will post it here.

The machine is one owner and in Central Ohio.

In addition to carrying 2-3 other people, it has a huge bed. You do give up a little in turning radius.

Once we get the other information, please let me know if you are seriously interested and I will go get pictures for you.

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
My buddy's family has two items for sale as part of an estate:
1. Countyline post hole digger for tractor. Part #S240455TSC. Family is asking $300/neg a
2. Stihl 084AV with two bars (40" and 59") with chains. $1400/neg

The family is still finalizing the sale of the RTV-X1140 and should have it available in next two weeks.

If interested, private message me and give you his email and I have some pictures.

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
Quick update on this one...the RTV-X1140 I mentioned above is now for sale, asking price is $11,000. A little over 182 hours use, used at his Father's firewood processing business. The unit is in Ohio and delivery can be worked into the deal if needed. I would buy this in a second if I had room in my barn. The longer bed is awesome and seating for four when needed is very flexible. You never know when the grandkids will descend upon us and want to go for a ride.

seery

Factory OEM Kubota RTV900 Work Site Wheels and Tires

I have for sale a set of RTV900 work site gray steel wheels and tires.

5-bolt pattern.

Bought our RTV900 brand new and within a couple weeks took these off and replaced with aftermarket.
They've been stored in my basement since. Roughly 10 hours on them before being taken off.

They are in near perfect condition.

Asking $300

Face to face in the Lapeer area of Michigan.

Any questions, please ask. Thanks for looking.

- Will get a picture uploaded later today or tomorrow.

Last edited:

seery

Here are a few pics of the tires.

Attachments

• Tires_1.jpg
    Tires_1.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 97
  • Tires_2.jpg
    Tires_2.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 96