Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for joining Jerry! I'm glad you came on over. :D

Enjoy and Post often. :thumb:

jwstewar

Staff member
Welcome Jerry. Come on down and join us in the New Holland thread. I know there is a lot of interest (at least from me:D ) in installing a rear remote on a Class 1 boomer. You'll have to post some pics of when you installed yours and some after pics on how nice it turned out.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yes, please do Jerry. That would be some great content for us. :thumb:

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Jerry. Come on down and join us in the New Holland thread. I know there is a lot of interest (at least from me:D ) in installing a rear remote on a Class 1 boomer. You'll have to post some pics of when you installed yours and some after pics on how nice it turned out.

Thanks everybody.
Jim, I'll have to do that. Just let me get the MIL out of the house. She did the pet-sitting while we were gone for a week.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Jerry,
I'll pour you a beer. There are ribs, shrimp, and barbeque beans on the counter. Help yourself.
Bone

Ummmm, I sure would help myself if I could find the spread. You're making me hungry ....and it's getting close to lunch time......

jwstewar

Staff member
Thanks everybody.
Jim, I'll have to do that. Just let me get the MIL out of the house. She did the pet-sitting while we were gone for a week.

Maybe you could show us a picture of the TC18 moving her out of the house.:hide2: I bet that 12LA has enough power to lift her.:D

BTW, I don't know Jerry's MIL, just having some good MIL humor.