I need a little help about Kioti DS4510

10.5stang

I am looking at purchasing a 2009 Kioti DS4510 with a KL402 loader and it also has a front and rear hay spikes. The front is the quick disconnect feature. The tractor was bought new in June of 2010 and has 2 hours on it. I can buy it for 15k. Is that sound like a good deal? I can't find out much to compare the price with. I have compared the same tractor in Kubota and New Holland. Any help would be great. Thanks for your time.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm not a Kioti expert but from my recollections, that's a very good price.

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to Net Tractor Talk.

Sounds like a good deal to me, but sounds a little suspicious that it was sold 8 months ago and still only has 2 hours on it. Most will have close to that on the dealers lot new.

10.5stang

The gentle man that bought had a stroke after purchasing it and it's been in his barn. He hasn't used it at all. It looks brand new. That is why he is selling it.

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Of course Kioti sells a brush hog mower, but I don't think they manufacture them. There are lots of good brands. You'd be better off to look at the local dealer, see their brands and what size works best for you. I don't have one so I can't tell you what in specific to look for in them.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
That sounds like a very nice price. Factor in that you won't be paying sales tax from an individual makes it even better. I bought the DK40 last year with the same loader and like it very much. mine is gear drive- hydro cost more. They have a 2 yr bumper to bumper warranty and 4 yr limited .I'd grab it quick. Bordercollie.