Pictures, I hope . . .

Luvmykubota

Well, I don't see the pics yet, but this may be the Firefox thing. I'm following the destructions to the letter, so maybe it'll work.

The first pic is the BX2230 as I bought it in 2004. Came with a 54" mower deck too, but it's not on it. I waited most of my life to get in a position to have one and I actually bought it two years before the Harley! Got to do the important stuff first! That's a Bueller 50" blower on the back. It works real good and I wanted to have the bucket available for clean-up. I guess that notion was left over from being raised on a dairy farm. Had horses most of my younger life. When I finally got my hands on a hydraulic control valve, I thought I'd never let go!

The next is our Harley. My wife actually bought it for me on E-Bay, for cryin' out loud. It's a '99 Classic, had only 9500 miles on it and I flew from upstate New York to Charlotte NC and drove it home! What a gig that was!

I love 'em both so much I went in debt again and built them a heated garage on the back of our house. Now that's a handy asset in northern New York.

Thanks for the help on uploading pics. It wasn't that bad.

Carp

Attachments

• Kubota w-blower.JPG
    Kubota w-blower.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Harley.JPG
    Harley.JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Garage.JPG
    Garage.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 99