1973 Grandville Conv.

billbill1

I have owned this car since 1996, I bought it with 20,000 actual miles. It has around 26,000 on it now. It pretty much sets in the shed, I haven't had it running for the past couple of years. The car is loaded with the exception of cruise. It has the original bias ply spare in the truck, it's never been mounted. 455 engine, has had 3 new tops but otherwise original body. The car was painted, the original paint was cracked somewhat and I had it redone. It's a very nice ride, kind of like floating.

Picture097.jpg

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sounds nice. I had a 71 Grand Prix that I just loved. How about bigger pics and front and rear view? I would like to see the car closer up. Guess you might need a wide angle lens. They made em BIG back then. :yum:

Aaah...the pleasure of watching the gas gauge head towards E as the speedometer heads towards 100+...:D

And the burning of LEADED GASOLINE!!!...:)

billbill1

Paul, the old car gets better mileage that my 2001 Dodge Dakota pickup, the pickup gets between 16 and 17 mpg and the Pontiac gets about 18 (if you stay out of the 4 barrel)

Paul, the old car gets better mileage that my 2001 Dodge Dakota pickup, the pickup gets between 16 and 17 mpg and the Pontiac gets about 18 (if you stay out of the 4 barrel)

The WHOLE POINT of a four barrel is to hear it roar...:D

Had a 1971 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER with the POLICE INTERCEPTOR package...since I didn't own any oilwells...We sold it...:rolleyes: