Toothbars ?

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for the Link Eric , way cheaper then I,ve been able to find them . I might just go that Route as My Wife hasn,t ordered the toothbar yet . Thanks again. Bob

shine

I ordered a tooth bar from Markham today and was told they would shiped tomorow. The price was $130 less than I could get them localy thats including shipping.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I ordered a tooth bar from Markham today and was told they would shiped tomorow. The price was $130 less than I could get them localy thats including shipping.

Hi shine. Welcome to Net Tractor Talk. Glad you found us and signed up. :thumb:
I've been very happy with my tooth bar from Markum. Good people to deal with. If anyone else here orders from them be sure to tell them you heard about them here on Net Tractor Talk. :thumb: They are a quality advertiser here and offer a great product. Always good to let them know their advertising and good service pays off. :D :tiphat:

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Shine & Thanks for the info , I,m still dragging My feet & Kinda glad I have so far , Looks like i,m going to need My tractor for snow removel then anything else for awhile . :eek:

Make sure & take pics when you get your new toothbar & show off your tractor as well . :tiphat: . Bob

shine

Qualty tooth bar built to specs delivered in one week, thats good service.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That sure is good service. :thumb: I got similar service when I ordered my tooth bar from Markum last year. Can't beat that.
Now wait till you get it installed and get to dig in a little dirt. You are going to love it. :D :thumb:

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Frankly, I've never seen a toothbar as well built as my Markham in any tractor dealer I've ever visited. Mine is 5 years old, never been off the tractor, excellent addition. I believe I got mine for $250 back then, never regretted sit!

shine

Doc
Here is the pic. I got big plans for the tooth bar when the frost comes out of the ground.

Attachments

• IMGP0779.jpg
    IMGP0779.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 104

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good pic Shine. :thumb:
Don't they look mean with the tooth bar on. :D
I have a set of Paynes clamp on Forks and they clamp on right over the tooth bar. So does my trailer hitch. :thumb: So I don't loose any functionality and actually gain some with the tooth bar on.
You'll love playing in the dirt. :thumb: I've already got one project planned where the tooth bar will play a key role for me this spring.

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for the pic Shine , I was hoping someone would show a pic of how it looks on their own tractor . Sure I can see them all over the net , But after seeing it in this pic & knowing your personall experience dealing with them its a no brainer .

I,m not having any luck finding another decent tractor , which has also kept me from ordering one yet . But now I,m needing it , so I,ll get it measured & get one ordered . Thanks to all again . I,ll take pics when I get it . :tiphat: . Bob

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for the pics OhioTC18 . I been puttin this off way to long . So its time , I just needed an extra little shove I guess . Plus my wifes gettin tired of me bitchin about not having one & was just lookin over My shoulder as I,m typing this :hide: .

She just told me ta go measure my bucket again & She,ll order the Damn thing in the morning & have it delivered where she works & bring it home :yum: . Thanks to all of You for all the great info & pics . :respect: . Bob

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Measure inside diameter 6 or 8 inches back from the lip. I think it's 6 but I'm not positive.

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Well My Wife ordered the toothbar from Markham late saturday . It shipped out Monday & suposed to be here today . But looks like theres been a glitch of some kind From Lenexa KS to Wichita . I,ve tracked several items before but never seen this before . Any Ideas ? Because there now seems to be a problem . Thanks Bob

Your package has experienced an exception.

WICHITA, KS, US 01/28/2010 5:11 A.M. FORWARDED TO THE FACILITY IN THE DESTINATION CITY
01/28/2010 5:00 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
LENEXA, KS, US 01/27/2010 6:22 P.M. FORWARDED TO THE FACILITY IN THE DESTINATION CITY
01/27/2010 6:20 P.M. FORWARDED TO THE FACILITY IN THE DESTINATION CITY
01/27/2010 2:37 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
KANSAS CITY, KS, US 01/27/2010 2:02 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
01/27/2010 8:47 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
NASHVILLE, TN, US 01/26/2010 11:04 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
01/26/2010 4:20 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
GREENSBORO, NC, US 01/26/2010 7:46 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
GREENSBORO, NC, US 01/25/2010 10:24 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
HIGH POINT, NC, US 01/25/2010 9:58 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
01/25/2010 8:35 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 01/25/2010 4:16 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Last edited:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Looks like it is set for delivery to me.

WICHITA, KS, US 01/28/2010 5:11 A.M. FORWARDED TO THE FACILITY IN THE DESTINATION CITY
01/28/2010 5:00 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Thats what I thought to Doc . But it Says theres an exeption with my package . the problem looked like it started in Lenexa it never said Departure & It never said it arrived in Wichita . At 5 am it sayed out for delivery But then minutes later it changed to Forwarded to destiny location . Beats Me . My Wifes trying to talk to a real Person at UPS to see whats up . Thanks Bob

OK the wife just got off the phone finally with UPS , It shows a Exeption if a driver or dock person flags it for some reason , Which was the case it sounds like . Because They needed help Loading it in Lenexa & Wichita . Dont make much sense it only shows it weighs 65 lbs , But Oh well . Hopefully it will get here before the snow hits afterwhile . I,ll post some pics when I get it & installed .

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That is what I was thinking ....being over 50 pounds and awkward it might get flagged. I didn't track mine that way, so we can't compare notes on that. I suspect it will show up on your door step real soon.
Looking forward to the pics. :thumb:

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Well Its here NOW , After I checked the tracking # again & it said delivered . Showed the location as porch , Just wasn,t Our porch . So after driving over to the few neighbors we have & Being told by UPS that sorry but we delivered it & its not our fault & We,d have to talk to the shipper if we cant find it . But UPS is not responsable because there was no signiture needed so they just threw it off to the side of a garage , it took going through 6 different supervisors at ups to give us a clue of what garage & where . :pat:

I found the damn thing laying next to a garage on the neighbors property in the middle of a snow storm . All that being said & sorry for the rant . :sorry:

Now as far as Markhams :wave: & customer service As Ya,ll said , Was as good or better then to be expected . I had the Wife order it & she didn,t get around to it till late in the afternoon saturday . The nice lady ( Crystal ) my wife talked to said it would be built & shipped out monday & it was . Also when my wife called back to get a ups tracking # Crystal was also very nice & helpfull supplying us with the info . So thanks so much Markham & crystal for great service & a Very nice quality product . :tiphat:

Yes I did check it out , looks great & cant wait to install it . But looks like I,ll wait till I get all the snow moved around . So thanks to all here & Thanks to Markham & Everyone there :respect: ( But UPS not so much ) :yum:. Bob