adjustable lift arms?

2810guy

Does anyboby out there know if there is a sset of adjustable 3 pt hitch lift arms that slide at the ball end? I need them for a Mahindra 2810HST. Dont think Pats' will fit on my lift arms because of the factory bend at the end of the links? What yall think? thanks . . . John

urednecku

Are you talking about the 'telescoping' ones like on my Kubota?
Don't know if they make 'em for a Mahindra, but I know they do make it much easier to get things lined up right.

shvl73

I'd call Pat's and ask if they knew for sure. I made my own crude set patterned after another brand but, I really don't use them. I'll have to put them back on when I take the snowblower off in a month or so. They worked ok, I ended up taking them off for some reason and never put them back on.

Attachments

• quick hitch 1.jpg
    quick hitch 1.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 92
  • quick hitch 2.jpg
    quick hitch 2.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 89

Bindian

The guys with smaller tractors on TBN where just talking about this in the last 7 days. Someone mentioned that JD has some adjustable links that work. But they cost a few :gotsmoney:.
hugs, Brandi

urednecku

The guys with smaller tractors on TBN where just talking about this in the last 7 days. Someone mentioned that JD has some adjustable links that work. But they cost a few :gotsmoney:.
hugs, Brandi

Doesn't most things with that color of green paint cost $$$$ ? :hide: