cat I or cat II, TT45A

urednecku

I am assuming you are talking about the balls in the end of the 3ph arms? If so, they have the larger hole for the cat II. You can get a bushing to make the cat smaller cat I fit.

That said, seems like I have seen some balls with both holes in 'em, but can't remember where, when, or on what.

fishrman

I am assuming you are talking about the balls in the end of the 3ph arms? If so, they have the larger hole for the cat II. You can get a bushing to make the cat smaller cat I fit.

That said, seems like I have seen some balls with both holes in 'em, but can't remember where, when, or on what.
Hmmm, that is the problem with having my tractor 10 miles from me. For the life of me, I can't remember the size of those holes but the manual says cat I or cat II three point. I would assume it is referring to the holes as well but I was thinking the hole might only be a 7/8 inch hole and that would be a cat I. I know I got a Pat's Easy Hitch system for it and know the hook up is cat II but I was thinking the ball end might be cat I. I was thinking about getting the newer style Pats Easy Hitch system and was wondering which one I should order. I may have to make a trip to the farm..

Hmmm, that is the problem with having my tractor 10 miles from me. For the life of me, I can't remember the size of those holes but the manual says cat I or cat II three point. I would assume it is referring to the holes as well but I was thinking the hole might only be a 7/8 inch hole and that would be a cat I. I know I got a Pat's Easy Hitch system for it and know the hook up is cat II but I was thinking the ball end might be cat I. I was thinking about getting the newer style Pats Easy Hitch system and was wondering which one I should order. I may have to make a trip to the farm..

Do you remember if the lift arm holes are the same size as the top link pin holes? Cat 1's are the same size.
My TT50 has cat 2 and they rotate. I also picked up one of the cat one easy hitch, don't like it. To make it work with all my equipment I would have to reconfigure and modify everything.