Advertisment

Hey has anyone seen that Mahindra is advertising on the weather channel now. I was watching it this morning and noticed the Mahindra logo in the upper right hand corner. The also had a commercial right after the broadcast but I missed it, due to excessive channel surfing.

Bindian

Hey has anyone seen that Mahindra is advertising on the weather channel now. I was watching it this morning and noticed the Mahindra logo in the upper right hand corner. The also had a commercial right after the broadcast but I missed it, due to excessive channel surfing.
Ed,
With all the replies you got, I would have to say no.:pat:
hugs, Brandi

mobilus

I'll second that, Doug. I gave up the satellite dish after I found that it was the main reason the kids wouldn't get off their lazy asses to do anything. Besides, they'd change the channels when I was taping History Channel shows. You remember "taping", way back before DVR.

Been pay-TV free now for a couple of years...

Dougster

Old Member
I'll second that, Doug. I gave up the satellite dish after I found that it was the main reason the kids wouldn't get off their lazy asses to do anything. Besides, they'd change the channels when I was taping History Channel shows. You remember "taping", way back before DVR. Been pay-TV free now for a couple of years...
One of my old GF's absolutely HAD to have her cable TV... so she paid for it! I never had it before or since. One big reason for that is that I was constantly traveling anyway in my old career, was never home... and never would have gotten my money's worth anyway. Besides, every hotel room that I ever stayed in had cable. I was effectively getting my cable for free! ;)

The Internet and Netflix have really eliminated the need for cable TV. I get all my news on-line... including all the video reports I want... and Jay supplies me with critical weather reports! :thumb: Netflix (a joint venture between my GF and her best friend) provide all the movies I could possibly ever want to watch... and plenty more that bore me to death. ;)

HDTV is kinda interesting with its many added channels... and I do look forward to the day that I can afford one. It will require a new antenna on the roof or up in the attic, but I can live with that. :cool:

Dougster :starbucks:

Bindian

Brandi had to have been an only child! ;) There can't possibly be two!!! :yum: :yum: :yum:

Yep, God broke the mold when he made me.:tiphat: I didn't break it coming out. :yum::yum::yum: Actually, I am an only child. My older brother is adopted.:eek: So Dougster is right again.:pat:
hugs, Brandi

mobilus

Then it must be something they taught in "Woman School", huh? :hide:

There has to be a "Woman School", I really believe it.

Dougster

Old Member
So Dougster is right again.:pat:

Then it must be something they taught in "Woman School", huh? :hide: There has to be a "Woman School", I really believe it.
Sorry Mark. :notthatway: There are some things that are self-evident. There are some things that you just know. And yes, this kind of insight, knowledge and wisdom comes with age.

Which, again, is why I am the OLD MEMBER. :thumb: :respect: