Bindian

Guess again!!! :) The Christmas stamp was contributed by my GF. :rolleyes: And always remember... I still own socks that are older than you!!! :D

If it costs more than 4 cents a cup to make (like my hot tea), I can't afford to drink it! :eek: But someday with a little luck... Starbucks coffee will once again grace these old, chapped lips! :thumb:

Dougster
Dougster,
I have been meaning to talk to your GF about those socks.:whistle: I gather there is a health ordinance about storing trash in ones house.:ohmy: You might need to move those relics out to the garage trash can for proper storage.:nuke:
hugs, Brandi

:wave: GreenMtns, it sure looks like you have a nice place there. Do you get to use your tractor much? More use in the winter or the summer?:fishing: Thanks for showing us your place.

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster,
I have been meaning to talk to your GF about those socks.:whistle: I gather there is a health ordinance about storing trash in ones house.:ohmy: You might need to move those relics out to the garage trash can for proper storage.:nuke:
hugs, Brandi
I openly admit that my GF is a saint just for putting up with me... but those old socks still have plenty of life left in them! :thumb: They ain't goin' nowhere! ;)

Dougster

Mith

Welcome Al,
now that cab, dang I want one! Dont tell me its got heat and A/C too? :eek:
Thanks for the pics (even if they did only serve to make me jealous!)

Bindian

GreenMtns,
Welcome. Every time I see a cabbed John Deere I think of my uncle's big green monster.:thumb: He bought it after Grandpa died and he bought the farm. I don't remember it's model number, but it was 1973 and it had two wheel drive with 4 rear wheels. It had A/C and heat and in the Texas Panhandle he used a lot of both. It also had a factory am/fm 8 tract stero and CB radio. I was 15 at the time and loved every time I got to ride in it. He still had it in 1998, still going strong.:respect:
hugs, Brandi

GreenMtns

Welcome Al,
now that cab, dang I want one! Dont tell me its got heat and A/C too? :eek:
Thanks for the pics (even if they did only serve to make me jealous!)

OK Jim, I won't tell you the cab has Heat :letitsnow: and A/C :thumb: :mrgreen:.

I think I'm going to weld the cab onto the tractor. To many people want to help me "fix" the cab when there is nothing wrong with it and every time it seems they will have to remove the cab to do it. :forgetit:

GreenMtns

GreenMtns,
Welcome. Every time I see a cabbed John Deere I think of my uncle's big green monster.:thumb: He bought it after Grandpa died and he bought the farm. I don't remember it's model number, but it was 1973 and it had two wheel drive with 4 rear wheels. It had A/C and heat and in the Texas Panhandle he used a lot of both. It also had a factory am/fm 8 tract stero and CB radio. I was 15 at the time and loved every time I got to ride in it. He still had it in 1998, still going strong.:respect:
hugs, Brandi

Hi Brandi.
Yup, just like your grandfather's tractor but this one was out in the rain and shrunk. Up here in the Northeast, I use heat and A/C a lot too. It sure make dealing with snow a fun thing. :moon3: :moon3:

GreenMtns

OhMyGawd!!! And let me guess: Heated leather seats too???

Does that even qualify as a tractor???

Sounds more like a *luxury* automobile or SUV!!!

Dougster

It's a little colder up here you know. :snow: I thought about (a little :waiting: :bangin::ohmy:) and said to my self why not? Back came the answer...:thumb::thumb: If you can get by the CFO, go for it. So I told her that it would be a backup vehicle in case of a big storm :mrgreen::snow::umbrella:. While she was still thinking about it BAM :applause:.

If it would only go a little faster I could use it as a SUV

Can you get out of your driveway yet?
How is your street looking?

Dougster

Old Member
If it would only go a little faster I could use it as a SUV
Can you get out of your driveway yet?
How is your street looking?
That is WAY too much luxury for any compact tractor to have!!! :mrgreen: Shame on you for being so decadent!!! ;)

My driveway is a sheet of ice on a very steep hill. Thank Gawd Almighty that my plow truck is 4x4, ultra-weighted down and is wearing Cooper's finest snow & ice tires!!! :thumb:

Dougster