Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to NTT GreenMtns! I'm glad you found us.

Nice rig you got there. Which JD model is that? We seem to have more folks from New England than any other part of the US. I'm guessing Kentucky is number two, we have quite a few good folks from the KY state. :D

Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

DK35vince

Wecolme GreenMtns.
Very nice tractor you have there.
I would really like to see pictures of the cab interior if you have any.

J

JDFANATIC

GrnMtns,

Welcome to the forum! :wave: That 3520 cab tractor is a beauty!

GreenMtns

Thanks for the big welcome guys.

Vince, I'll try to get some pictures of the inside of the cab tomorrow.

Funny how those KY boys turn up everywhere, isn't it? Howdy FWJ

Dougster

Old Member
Welcome Green mountain, good to see some more from the New England area join here.,
Funny how those KY boys turn up everywhere, isn't it? Howdy FWJ
Always good to have another New Englander join! :thumb: I love that nifty cabbed tractor too. Looks very comfortable!!! :)

Them Kentuckians aren't so bad. ;) Ya gotta watch them, of course... and keep them in line... but other than Junk, they seem fairly normal! :mrgreen:

Dougster

GreenMtns

Always good to have another New Englander join! :thumb: I love that nifty cabbed tractor too. Looks very comfortable!!! :)

Them Kentuckians aren't so bad. ;) Ya gotta watch them, of course... and keep them in line... but other than Junk, they seem fairly normal! :mrgreen:

Dougster

Thanks Tim and Dougster. Looks like a great place to spend some more time on the computer instead of the seat where I want to be. :wave: back at ya

I have to tell you, that cab.....:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
When it's 10 degrees and snowing and you can blow snow in your shirt sleeves and the wind changes direction and you laugh, Yes Sir that's a big :mrgreen:
To say nothing about mowing in 90+ degrees in the cool.

That's cool.

Last edited:

xPosTech

Welcome to NTT GreenMtns:wave:

Great looking place and drivers. I drove a '68 Goat until the 4WD craze nabbed me in 1976. Wish I still had it.:sad: Don't have anything like the cab on that JD, though. Looks like it would work pretty good in the heat we get down here.

Texas has lots of folks from Kentucky. Some of 'em stayed and some moved back. All of 'em had good stories to tell about KY.:thumb:

Ted

GreenMtns

Wecolme GreenMtns.
Very nice tractor you have there.
I would really like to see pictures of the cab interior if you have any.

Hi Vince

Here are the interior shots. The tractor is a little dirty right now. Clean up comes right after the first of the year when things slow down a bit for me.

Dash

Right side

Left side

Interior

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nice cab.
Very nice.. Thanks for the photos
Ditto, Very nice cab. Sure looks cozy in there. :thumb:

Dougster, buying Starbucks coffee doesn't mean your rich, but having a nice cab like that, well, lets just say your on your way. :D

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster, buying Starbucks coffee doesn't mean your rich, but having a nice cab like that, well, lets just say your on your way. :D
I cannot disagree Doc... but did you notice that nifty (and rather empty) cup holder??? ;)

Tell me that photo wouldn't have looked 1,000% better with a fine, hot cup of Starbucks coffee sitting in that otherwise empty hole! :thumb:

Dougster

Bindian

I cannot disagree Doc... but did you notice that nifty (and rather empty) cup holder??? ;)

Tell me that photo wouldn't have looked 1,000% better with a fine, hot cup of Starbucks coffee sitting in that otherwise empty hole! :thumb:

Dougster
Make that a Coca-cola for us youngsters.:thumb:
GreenMtns,
Welcome!
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Make that a Coca-cola for us youngsters.:thumb:
GreenMtns,
Welcome!
hugs, Brandi
Now Brandi... You've got to remember that Al and I live up here in New England where it can get mighty cold for a good part of the year (which is likely the reason he has that nifty cab tractor in the first place!). Not everyone can live down there where 50 degrees is dang cold and hot coffee is simply not a requirement! ;) Seems that I recall that most of you folks down there are pretty much hooked on iced tea! :mrgreen:

I also know that you are a mere child compared to poor, old, ancient moi... but a Starbucks coffee would clearly have been the correct choice for Al's cup holder!!! :beer:

Dougster

Bindian

Now Brandi... You've got to remember that Al and I live up here in New England where it can get mighty cold for a good part of the year (which is likely the reason he has that nifty cab tractor in the first place!). Not everyone can live down there where 50 degrees is dang cold and hot coffee is simply not a requirement! ;) Seems that I recall that most of you folks down there are pretty much hooked on iced tea! :mrgreen:

I also know that you are a mere child compared to poor, old, ancient moi... but a Starbucks coffee would clearly have been the correct choice for Al's cup holder!!! :beer:

Dougster
Oh here we go again with the poor and old routine.:soapbox: I got your card today.:thumb: At least you can spare a stamp!:smile: If 50 degrees is dang cold...........then hell is freezing over down here as I have been seeing nights in the low 20s. Add rain and the humidity and you have bone chilling cold that doesn't care who you are unless you are a Polar Bear.:moon3: I remember my first time TDY in Atlantic City. I was at a restraurant named The Library. It had books in all the walls and I asked for tea.......................which came out hot. Then I asked for iced tea..........which came out hot tea with ice cubes in it.:forgetit: I then asked for a Coca-cola. Coffee for the cold up there? Here I always thought it was Hot Buttered Rum y'all drunk up there. If it ain't Tequila to warm me up, make it Jack Daniels and coke.
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Oh here we go again with the poor and old routine.:soapbox: I got your card today.:thumb: At least you can spare a stamp!:smile:
Guess again!!! :) The Christmas stamp was contributed by my GF. :rolleyes: And always remember... I still own socks that are older than you!!! :D
Coffee for the cold up there? Here I always thought it was Hot Buttered Rum y'all drunk up there. If it ain't Tequila to warm me up, make it Jack Daniels and coke.
hugs, Brandi
If it costs more than 4 cents a cup to make (like my hot tea), I can't afford to drink it! :eek: But someday with a little luck... Starbucks coffee will once again grace these old, chapped lips! :thumb:

Dougster