55 acres of old tractors and parts 4 sale Indiana

Underhill

I wish you were closer. That Farmall 300 up top doesn't really look like a parts machine but I have a wide front end model I'm restoring...

etshobby

hope you still read these comments help needed

I am looking for a david brown engine diesel model AD4 47 . I have a wainroy backhoe and even the tractor grill says wainroy haven't seen anouther like it. Serial number is not anyplace on it and I have tried every suggestions where to look. Supposed to be left of front of engine behind the radiator none there might have been removed by someone before me.
I have crossed referenced all other numbers and castings it comes back as a case 990.
I am looking for a running or rebuildable engine. I will change to gas if necessary.
If anybody else has suggestions of a different manufacture that will slip in or close to it please let me know. I will also be interested in new or used engine parts for same engine.
thank-you

etshobby

thanks 20/20

Sure would take a few days or even weeks to tour. I would probably look at something and later down the path have to go back to look at it again and again.
The nice thing would be a couple bus's full of lookers and volunteers. We could bring our loopers and weed wackers a clean brush, weeds, and probably snakes out,lol.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
.. and if you reach him, please ask him to come back and tell us how his sale is going.