Howdy from S.W. Idaho

xPosTech

Hi Jim

Well the pictures of the house made it so you are posting pics.:thumb: Stop and think. Did you do anything differently in this thread than the little house thread? Are they the right format with a file extension? Can you open them with a different photo viewer than the one you edited/saved them with?

If you scroll down in the upload window you can see the list of files you have (successfully) uploaded. Keep trying and use the preview function.

Good luck and keep at it. Perseverance (or stubbornness:rolleyes: ) will prevail.

Ted

newt92

Hey Jim, :wave: I'm new here as well! .. Just a question, when you are trying to post pictures are you hitting the browse button? First hit MANAGE ATTACHMENTS then when the new screen pops up hit BROWSE take you to your pictures, select one and hit OPEN then hit the UPLOAD. If this is what your doing and still doesnt work, then I dont know either. That is what I do and it works. Good luck!! :tiphat:

Dennis

Bindian

Hi Jim

Well the pictures of the house made it so you are posting pics.:thumb: Stop and think. Did you do anything differently in this thread than the little house thread? Are they the right format with a file extension? Can you open them with a different photo viewer than the one you edited/saved them with?

If you scroll down in the upload window you can see the list of files you have (successfully) uploaded. Keep trying and use the preview function.

Good luck and keep at it. Perseverance (or stubbornness:rolleyes: ) will prevail.

Ted
Ted,:wave:
What house picture? Am I missing something again?:pat:
hugs, Brandi

Bindian

I keep clicking on manage attachments and then hitting upload but the picture I select never makes it. What am I doing wrong here ?:pat:
Jim,:wave:
After clicking on upload, you have to wait until it is finished and you have comfirmation in the middle of the manage attachment page under "Current Attachments". The name of the file you unloaded will appear in red with the size of the file and the format it is in. For me to get my photos uploaded here, I have to save my photos 25% smaller when I upload them from my photo program to my web browser
If the photo file is too large for the format you are using, like jpg, it will give you an upload error message at the top of the manage attachment page. If you click on upload and return to the the page you are typing your message on, when the photo file is finished uploading, the manage attachment page will pop back up on your screen.
I hope this helps.:wink:
hugs, Brandi

PBinWA

Welcome Jim!

Your pictures may be too big to upload. Look for a small error message.

There are size/dimension limits for most pictures:

Filetype Max Filesize Max Width Max Height
bmp 195.3 KB 620 880
doc 195.3 KB - -
gif 195.3 KB 620 280
jpe 19.5 KB 620 280
jpeg 195.3 KB 700 1000
jpg 390.6 KB 1700 2000
pdf 195.3 KB - -
png 195.3 KB 620 880
pps 1.91 MB - -
psd 195.3 KB - -
txt 195.3 KB - -
xls 97.7 KB 1000 1000
zip 195.3 KB - -

You can resize your images with this application:

http://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm

M

Murphy Jim

Here's one at the new barn. I think I fugured this thin out. I'll send a few more later today.:wave:

Attachments

• Buildings & fence 010.jpg
    Buildings & fence 010.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 148

Bindian

Here's one at the new barn. I think I fugured this thin out. I'll send a few more later today.:wave:
Jim,
You figured it out.:thumb: I see a gooseneck horse trailer peeking around the corner of the barn. Where do you pull it? Shows? Rodeos? Roping?
hugs, Brandi

M

Murphy Jim

Gettin' the hang of it !

I'm not too PC savy but some of my pictures are showing up I think ? John Deere 4300, sync-reverser, 430 loader with the original tear up the lawn, front axel !:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 100_1188.jpg
    100_1188.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 145
M

Murphy Jim

Horses

Hi BINDIAN !

My wife has a 3 horse trailer, 1 Quarab, 1 quarter horse. She loves trail riding out our back gate on the endless BLM range. She also loves (horse camping) and riding in the Sawtooth mountains of Idaho (wilderness area) with her friends. I don't ride but go along to camp, boat & fish.

Bindian

Hi BINDIAN !

My wife has a 3 horse trailer, 1 Quarab, 1 quarter horse. She loves trail riding out our back gate on the endless BLM range. She also loves (horse camping) and riding in the Sawtooth mountains of Idaho (wilderness area) with her friends. I don't ride but go along to camp, boat & fish.
Jim,
Absolutely awesome.:cool: I wanta go. Does she follow the trails or make her own?
hugs, Brandi

M

Murphy Jim

Tractor at my place

:wink: JD 4300 and my place in S.W. Idaho The last picture is how it looked b/4 did any work. Remodeled the inside too. Lots of hard work and also countless fence posts. Still working on other projects.:pat:

Attachments

• 100_1188.jpg
    100_1188.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 171
  • Buildings & Fence 003.jpg
    Buildings & Fence 003.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 149
  • Buildings & fence 013.jpg
    Buildings & fence 013.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 142
  • Buildings & fence 014.jpg
    Buildings & fence 014.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 141
  • Copy of 100_0591.jpg
    Copy of 100_0591.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 138
N

Nicahawk

You've done a lot of work in a short time. With views like you have I'm not sure how much work I would be able to do. Really a nice place. OBTW, does the wind we get in KS start there? :hide:

Keep up the good work!
Nica

M

Murphy Jim

Wind going to Kansas

Sometimes we send the wind your way and then you send it back !:eek: We had the old 3 tab shingles on this place. I noticed numerous ones laying here and there. I watched others leave the roof during wind gusts. :pat: Anything here that is not fastened down will leave sooner or later !:hide: That made us put on a metal roof. There is plenty of room to ride those 4 legged critters too. A nice sunset can take your mind off the wind. How are things in Kansas ?

Attachments

• Nite before Thanksgiving 001.jpg
    Nite before Thanksgiving 001.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 100_1115.jpg
    100_1115.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 147
  • our backyard.jpg
    our backyard.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 141
N

Nicahawk

You do have some space............and the sunsets are a plus too.
So far today everything is OK, but something will screw up just to give something else to do.
When I need to replace this roof, it will metal, only way to go.
Nica

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Great pics Jim. Beautiful!!!! Nice spread you got there. :thumb:

M

Murphy Jim

Thanks for the compliment ! We try to make the place look nice for us. When we found this house, it was vacant and sitting on an undeveloped lot, what a challenge for a pair of oldsters !:beer: