I hope it's enough

colt77

Hi all,
These 3 pictures are about me, my hobby and my life.... in Upper Penninsula MI.
I also exist in Chicago suburbs...:mrgreen:

Joe

Attachments

• Having a BLAST in MI.jpg
    Having a BLAST in MI.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 219
  • Going to Chicago for winter.jpg
    Going to Chicago for winter.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 213
  • UP MI summer 2006.jpg
    UP MI summer 2006.jpg
    425.3 KB · Views: 215

Bindian

Hi all,

Joe
Joe,:wave:
The photos are awesome.:thumb: I see you have the American flag out.:respect: Nice touch.:applause: Is that a racing go cart in the background? I didn't realize you bought a RED trailer.:cool: Looks like you are having a blast on the ATV. When you get a chance, take a photo of your stump bucket in action.;)
hugs, Brandi

Mith

Welcome Joe!
Love the quad photo! You certainly seem to have your fair share of toys! :D
Rep points are in order ;)

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Joe,
Welcome to NTT. I'm glad you found us and you started out by posting pics. Rep points are indeed in order. You sure started out on the right foot. :thumb: Good pics. I'd guess you get more than your fair share of snow on the Upper Peninsula.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Hey Joe,:wave:
Mighty fine pictures! :thumb: It looks like you're having a blast.
Welcome aboard!
Colt77 + Joe = HEY JOE! (Jimi Hendrix);)
You know, the song:
"Hey Joe, whatcha gonna do with that gun in your hand?":mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mud

Dougster

Old Member
Hi all,

Joe
Existing in two places at once is very cool. :cool: You'll have to tell us how you do that! :) It could help my business! :D

Excellent high-res pix. And yes, I like the USA flag showing. I believe that is an L3400 (please correct me if I am wrong). That's a lot of power in a relatively compact "easy-to-trailer" package. :thumb:

Dougster

Bindian

Existing in two places at once is very cool. :cool: You'll have to tell us how you do that! :) It could help my business! :D

Excellent high-res pix. And yes, I like the USA flag showing. I believe that is an L3400 (please correct me if I am wrong). That's a lot of power in a relatively compact "easy-to-trailer" package. :thumb:

Dougster
Y'all,
I will share a little more background on Joe. Joe wants to move to Texas. He almost bought a Mahindra. So that makes him alright in my book.:cool: I don't consider him a Yankee. He will have to share why I say that.;) Gotta love him, as he is a Texan at heart.:thumb:
hugs, Brandi

colt77

Thank you all,

I lost a long post I tried to send /clicked preview post and lost connection completely/. Log in appeared on screen. .................I'll post it again, but I should go to sleep now.

Joe

jbrumberg

Joe:

I can relate to lost "brilliance" on other sites :sad: . With dialup in western MA it is a common reality :mad2: . Now if our new Gov meets his campaign "promises" someday I will benefit from broadband and maybe even cellphone service:waiting: . Maybe I will someday get broadband, but somehow I think that cows will talk before I can speak on a cellphone here. Now I have probably gotten old Dougster all fired up :mrgreen: . Jay

Dougster

Old Member
Now I have probably gotten old Dougster all fired up :mrgreen: . Jay
Now Jay, you mean to tell me that the special, super-connected, high-tech private weatherman that I've been bragging and boasting about to all my clients and other locals...
relies on dial-up Internet service??? :eek: :eek2:

I can't believe it!!! :pat: I might as well be listening to the old Edster sitting out there at the end of that shaky frozen phone line with his 1200 baud modem when he is up at his place in Backwoods, Maine!!! :rolleyes:

Let's keep this our little secret so that my credibility rating with my clients doesn't drop even lower. :eek: :whistle:

Dougster

Dougster

Old Member
Thank you all, I lost a long post I tried to send /clicked preview post and lost connection completely/. Log in appeared on screen. .................I'll post it again, but I should go to sleep now.
Joe
Been there, done that Joe. :eek: Many times. :( I've learned to "highlight and copy" regularly... and I STILL manage to lose precious & profound words to the Gods of Internet Glitches from time to time!!! :pat:

Dougster

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thank you all,

I lost a long post I tried to send /clicked preview post and lost connection completely/. Log in appeared on screen. .................I'll post it again, but I should go to sleep now.

Joe

I hate when that happens. It gets us all at one time or another. With this particular forum software many times I've been able to get back the post by using the back button my my browser. I use FireFox, but I would guess IE would do the same. It's worth a try if / when that happens again.

larryRB

There is no chance that jay will get broadband, cell phones and sunlight if he thinks this new governor is going to produce,. How can the governor do it when he needs 18 grand for new draperies and another 72 g's for a white cadillac?

Dougster

Old Member
There is no chance that jay will get broadband, cell phones and sunlight if he thinks this new governor is going to produce,. How can the governor do it when he needs 18 grand for new draperies and another 72 g's for a white cadillac?
It's a black Cadillac we bought for him Larry... but it doesn't really matter. As long as he is happy, we are happy for him. :rolleyes:

Dougster

larryRB

as I said before, doesn't matter what color cadillac he is using, he refused the state police cruiser simply because it brought back memories of being cuffed and riding in the back seat of those big Fords the SP uses,

Dougster

Old Member
as I said before, doesn't matter what color cadillac he is using, he refused the state police cruiser simply because it brought back memories of being cuffed and riding in the back seat of those big Fords the SP uses,
Well, that's a well-established fact. Let's hope the day comes... sooner rather than later... when his corrupt, thieving administration (and personal misdeeds) put him right back into the back seat of that state police cruiser... next time in handcuffs and with a raincoat pulled over his head. :thumb:

Dougster

Bindian

Now Jay, you mean to tell me that the special, super-connected, high-tech private weatherman that I've been bragging and boasting about to all my clients and other locals...
relies on dial-up Internet service??? :eek: :eek2:

I can't believe it!!! :pat: I might as well be listening to the old Edster sitting out there at the end of that shaky frozen phone line with his 1200 baud modem when he is up at his place in Backwoods, Maine!!! :rolleyes:

Let's keep this our little secret so that my credibility rating with my clients doesn't drop even lower. :eek: :whistle:

Dougster
Uh Dougster:whistle:, I use Dial up also.:hide:
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Uh Dougster:whistle:, I use Dial up also.:hide:
hugs, Brandi
What??? :eek: How can that be??? :confused: You don't have any connection or speed problems like the old Edster! You must have a decent phone line and a high speed modem. The old Edster is using a relic from the days when Bill Gates was still in diapers!!! ;)

Dougster