Howdy from north Texas!

rback33

Jeremy,
We do what we must. I love the smaller "reliever" airports also. SWA's business plan is to stay away from the heavier congested airports when we can. It makes a lot of since, in and out fast.........or taxi for miles to stand in line behind 15 other planes waiting for 15 more planes to land.
hugs, Brandi

hmmmm Well, u don't get much smaller than ICT. I love flying home because I can hit the ground, be off the plane, get my checked luggage and be in the car headed home in 20 min max usually. The longest part is the walk to the car in long term parking. IT has taken the city of Wichita a lot of work to get everything set up like this. It used to be so expensive to fly out of Wichita that most people would drive all the way to Kansas City.

Bindian

hmmmm Well, u don't get much smaller than ICT. I love flying home because I can hit the ground, be off the plane, get my checked luggage and be in the car headed home in 20 min max usually. The longest part is the walk to the car in long term parking. IT has taken the city of Wichita a lot of work to get everything set up like this. It used to be so expensive to fly out of Wichita that most people would drive all the way to Kansas City.

Jeremy,
If gasoline prices keep edging up, we could possibly fly into ICT as more people quit driving.
hugs, Brandi