HD bucket for ML106 loader

xlr82v2

Dougster,
Where can I buy these weldable hooks? I never have seen anything like the ones in the photo in post #24 above. I guess welding supply stores carry them?
hugs, Brandi

Brandi,

I made mine myself. I used 3/8" hooks with the eye at the end, just like MtnViewRanch, if I remember correctly.

I took a sharpie and marked out on each hook the lines I was going to contour to. Then I cut off the eye with a 4 1/2" grinder and a cutoff wheel, then took my angle grinder, and ground the backside flat. When I was done, I had 3 weld-on hooks nearly identical to the store bought ones. I think it took me probably 20 minutes tops to re-contour all 3 of my hooks... If you've got the tools, it's real easy to do, and a little less expensive than the real weld-on hooks. If you don't have the tools... there's always HF:thumb:!!

Or, you could just buy them too...

Bindian

Brandi,

I made mine myself. I used 3/8" hooks with the eye at the end, just like MtnViewRanch, if I remember correctly.

I took a sharpie and marked out on each hook the lines I was going to contour to. Then I cut off the eye with a 4 1/2" grinder and a cutoff wheel, then took my angle grinder, and ground the backside flat. When I was done, I had 3 weld-on hooks nearly identical to the store bought ones. I think it took me probably 20 minutes tops to re-contour all 3 of my hooks... If you've got the tools, it's real easy to do, and a little less expensive than the real weld-on hooks. If you don't have the tools... there's always HF:thumb:!!

Or, you could just buy them too...

Brian,:wave:
I'll take 8 of them.;) Ship them to me and I will mail you a check for $10.:waiting:Can you paint them red?
hugs, Brandi

xlr82v2

Brandi,:wave:

We here at Riley Lake Welding (my little workshop) would like to thank you for shopping with us. However, I regret to inform you that our entire stock of custom made bucket hooks is currently out of stock:sorry: and on indefinite backorder. Unfortunately, due to the rising price of steel, new year price increases and other value-added services that we perform to bring our product up to your exacting standards, your offer of $10 for 8 custom bucket hooks cannot be accepted at this time.( :forgetit:)

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience. And again, thanks for shopping with Riley Lake Welding. If we can be of any service to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!:tiphat:

Sincerely,

Your Helpful Staff at Riley Lake Welding :whistle:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :moon3:

Bindian

Brandi,

We here at Riley Lake Welding (my little workshop) would like to thank you for shopping with us. However, I regret to inform you that our entire stock of custom made bucket hooks is currently out of stock:sorry: and on indefinite backorder. Unfortunately, due to the rising price of steel, new year price increases and other value-added services that we perform to bring our product up to your exacting standards, your offer of $10 for 8 custom bucket hooks cannot be accepted at this time.( :forgetit:)

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience. And again, thanks for shopping with Riley Lake Welding. If we can be of any service to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!:tiphat:

Sincerely,

Your Helpful Staff at Riley Lake Welding :whistle:
Riley Lake Welding,
That is something. You advertise, then get overwelmed with orders, then you say all are backordered:wtf::sorry::no::notthatway::badidea:
Please send my $10 back.:yankchain:
hugs, Brandi:)