Erik's 3510

rback33

Where are the pics? Seriously... he brought the thing home on Thursday and had all weekend of decent weather to play with it. Where are the damn pics? I worked THAT hard to help him spend his money and I still aint got no stinking pics....:eek::rolleyes:

Erik

you're just not looking hard enough - I got reps from PB on Friday for posting the pic I took right after getting it home, hooking up the BB, and parking it.

rback33

AH! No wonder I could not find them! He hid them with the others...a machine of this quality needs it's own thread... not to mention all the discussion that went into the purchase...:cool:

PBinWA

Yeah, that pic was done with a bad angle too. Erik's 3510 looks like a 2015 from the angle.

We need some beauty shots! Get it dirty and then shoot low and up towards the beast! :cool:

Erik

it's 6 here today - there's no way to get it dirty...don't worry - one of these days I'll have a Friday afternoon free to get some gravel and then it'll be plenty dirty! (also need to go pick up some granite from the countertop guy down the road)

PBinWA

Erik's:

attachment.php

Mine:

attachment.php

Which is bigger? ;)

Bindian

Erik,:wave:
I see your tractor is ready for some Texas gumbo mud.:yum::yum::hide:
Each time I see a 2615 at Top Flight, I think what a cute tractor. I sure could use one of these sized tractors leveling the top of my dam!
hugs, Brandi

Erik

I thought similar things about the 3215 tlb sitting next to mine at the ag show - made the 3510 look positively BIG. :D

Bindian

I thought similar things about the 3215 tlb sitting next to mine at the ag show - made the 3510 look positively BIG. :D

The size differences in the Mahindra line seem to jump the most ibetween the 2615 and the 3215. Guess you could say the 2615 is an overgrown lawn tractor and the 3215 is truly a compact utility tractor.
hugs, Brandi:letitsnow:

PBinWA

The size differences in the Mahindra line seem to jump the most ibetween the 2615 and the 3215. Guess you could say the 2615 is an overgrown lawn tractor and the 3215 is truly a compact utility tractor.
hugs, Brandi:letitsnow:

Now you guys are being downright mean!:boxing:

Last time I checked my fan belt pulley looked strong and reliable. :moon3:

And Erik's new toy - well it ain't a tractor until he gets it dirty. Right now it's just a purdy little lawn ornament. :whistle:

Bindian

Now you guys are being downright mean!:boxing:

Last time I checked my fan belt pulley looked strong and reliable. :moon3:

And Erik's new toy - well it ain't a tractor until he gets it dirty. Right now it's just a purdy little lawn ornament. :whistle:

PBinWA,:wave:
:yum::yum::yum: Sorry that I made you :moon3:. Ya better watch out or I will put your tractor in my bucket.:hide2: But your right:thumb:, Erik has to get his toy dirty to qualify as having a tractor.:yankchain:
hugs, Brandi:wink:

Erik

update - it's dirty.

When I first started moving gravel, I wasn't impressed with the lift capacity compared to my Century, but once I put a couple hours of loader work on it it seems to lift better/more.
Finally got a 6' mower for it and got to spend a few hours breaking shear bolts - took advantage of the nice weather yesterday afternoon to play hooky from the office. Was using the loader bucket to pop saplings out of the ground before I got to them and the mower to create fire breaks/walking paths in the rough pasture, and I am duly impressed.
It handles the 6' mower as well as my 2535 did with its 5' HD, and will mow up an incline without hesitation that I had to baby the 2535 to get up.

I like the slightly lower and wider stance - I'm still very cautious about driving along slopes, but my pucker factor doesn't kick in as often. (this could also be due to getting used to my land and having a clue where the tractor can and/or should not go)