Wheelhorse

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
And it appears you've been able to keep it inside for the most part. It sure looks good for being 17 years old. They don't make em like that anymore.
Congrats!

Mith

Nice machine, very clean.
I've got its little brother, a C-125. I really like the 'blackhood' Wheelhorses.

Is that a 42" deck, doesnt look like it sticks out enough to be a 48". Not short of power eh :D

billbill1

The Husky is about 9 years old and still runs but is basically junk. The deck on the Wheelhorse is 36" and rear discharge, it would run a 60" very easily but this came with it. It's older, I got it used, not sure what year the tractor is, a friend gave it to me when he got divorced. I have a front snowblower and cab for it too, it throws rocks just as good as it throws snow, so with the gravel driveway, it sets in the shed. I also have a front blade and chains.

Mark777

Always liked the whole lineup of WheelHorse tractors. Yours is in exceptional condition and a very nice looking machine.

Sad to say I've seen many trailer'd and haded for the scrap yard to be sold for it's weight....Warms my heart to see any of them up and running or undergoing a restoration. Cool little tractors.

Mark

DK35vince

Looks good. Good reliable little tractors.
I just recently sold my 1980 C-145 Wheel Horse with the black hood like that one. Also sold a Wheel Horse snow blower and snow plow.
I still have my 1979 C-101.
I've owned this tractor for over 21 years. Here is a picture of it after it was painted a couple years ago.

Attachments

• HPIM0238.JPG
    HPIM0238.JPG
    236.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: