Now thats service!

Mith

:yum:
Back in 2005 when I bought my Kubota I needed an oil pressure switch for it very urgently (had to demo it to a prospecive buyer as I wanted to get rid of it fast)
So I emailed a guy who breaks tractors and asked wether he had one that I could get my hands on fast.

Anyway, I just recieved a reply to my email :yum: Only 2 years too late! :forgetit:
Still, its the thought that counts eh?!

Hope you guys have better parts suppliers!

Mark777

LOL.......Now that's funny.

Our parts suppliers are a little quicker...but our Postal Service may be as slow.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
:yum: Like you said at least he got back to you. Now if only you knew what you'd be needing two years from now maybe you could order something from him. :D

Mith

Mark, actually our postal (or atleast package) services are great. Most stuff comes next day or the day after even on standard postage. We get a couple of deliveries a week, the lady driver has even got the hang of checking if I'm in the workshop beofre leaving one of those 'you werent there' leaflets :D

I'm kinda debating what to send back to this guy, maybe I'll wait 2 years before I reply? :D

Mark777

.....I'm kinda debating what to send back to this guy, maybe I'll wait 2 years before I reply? :D

LOL,

"Dear Sir,

Thank you for responding to my Kubota parts inquiry. As it is obvious to me that your services are somewhat back logged and you appear to be terribly busy, it warms my heart that you took the time to contact me regarding said items.
If I do indeed need parts in the future, will I be able to remit using the same business practices of two years duration before first and final payment??

Cordially, XYZ" :mrgreen: