rubber boot rotting

8x56mn

I have a TYM300 that has a rubber boot over the bucket lift control handle/valve block that is rotting and cracked after 1 yerar. Anyone have the problem?

jwstewar

Staff member
I don't have a TYM, but my New Holland's did as well in just a few months. New Holland replaced it under warranty. The replacement still looks like new at now 7 years old.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i use armor-all on all my rubber boots and cv boots .it keeps the rubber flexable and lookin new.i also spay down my entire truck engine with son-of-a-gun tire cleaner foam and wipe it down.118,000 miles later the engine still looks new.

8x56mn

Up date, after haggling with the supplier, they are sending me a rubber boot. During the conversation they informed me that the tractor had not been registered, something the dealer insisted that it was and oh by the way the 5 year warranty that their claiming is only for the tractor not the loader, something the dealer says is not true. At first the dealer was told that the boot is only sold with the loader valve and could not provide. When I talked on the phone with the company rep. I asked him if the boot was worth the bad PR that he was going to get in loss of sales. That's when he said that a new boot had suddenly appeared on his desk over night. The dealer Zepher Knolls has been great in all this and was a little upset that they would send me the boot, but could not provide them with one to maintain a good relationship with their valued customer.