BX1500 Question

Mark777

Never have I seen a front blade on any of the newer SCUTs. Nearly always the FEL and rear blade (or box-blade) combinations appear to be the ideal set up.

I would understand owners that due battle with severe winters might want the front blade IF they didn't have a snow blower...but that would be the extreme.....but it's a big world out there and surely someone besides you has the same set up. (?)

lb59

Never have I seen a front blade on any of the newer SCUTs. Nearly always
1*the FEL and rear blade (or box-blade) combinations appear to be the ideal set up.
2*I would understand owners that due battle with severe winters might want the front blade IF they didn't have a snow blower...but that would be the extreme.....
3*but it's a big world out there and surely someone besides you has the same set up. (?)
1*
That won't work for me cause I want to leave the tiller on the tractor.
2*
The front blade is mainly for fine grading.
Snow removal would be secondary.
3*
That's who I'm hoping to hear from.

lb59

Never have I seen a front blade on any of the newer SCUTs. Nearly always the FEL and rear blade (or box-blade) combinations appear to be the ideal set up.

I would understand owners that due battle with severe winters might want the front blade IF they didn't have a snow blower...but that would be the extreme.....but it's a big world out there and surely someone besides you has the same set up. (?)
The used 2003 BX1500 with a new 60 inch Hyd. lift and angle front blade and a new 48 inch tiller on it was delivered to me around noon on 11/8/2007.
It's one sweet unit.:applause: