RTV 500

GaryO

I bought a RTV500 2 weeks ago and so far seems like a well built machine. I only have 6hrs on it so far,been alittle to cold for alot of riding.Any info on where to look for after market accessories such as tops,windshields,bumpers.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum GaryO ~~~~~</p>

As you know, the RTV 500 is very new to the market .... But, you can try many places that carry the bigger 900 & 1100 RTV accessories .... All Terrain Online . com ~~ Essex Manufacturing ..... Look up the places on the accessories list that stays on top of the thread list on this foum. There are some super places to look at !!!!</p>

http://compacttractorreview.com/cs/forums/t/2900.aspx</p>

</p>

~~~~~~~~~ jamie ( Two Guns )</p>

DocGP

</p>

It looks like a really neat little ride. I had a quick once over this weekend at the Kub dealer. It was really quiet also. My wife was interestedtoo ! However, for awhile, at least, aftermarket will probably bea bit soft.</p>

</p>

Doc</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
if there is anyway someone can get me some good closeup pictures of the front a-arms and possibly a set of or even just one of the stock cv boot gaurds i could make a set of guards for the 500.</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
oh i'll have a set of bed rails with a chainsaw holder for the 500 in a few days but this one is for someone already. i'll post some pictures of it though.</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new RTV!!!</p>

I bought one of the first RTV's made and had the same issue of lack of after-market accessories.</p>

I ended up making many of them myself. How's your handywork?</p>

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Gary O:</p>

Congrats on the purchase of your RTV 500 and welcome to the RTV Forum. Lots of good ideas and advice of "do's" and "don't" on the use of your machine on this forum. Keep coming back in here and you will experience alot ofgood-natured teasing and political frankness. Just a bunch of nicepeople that enjoy the use of their RTV's and those looking to make themeven better. You might even learn how to get your RTV through a swamp at night without the "critters" gettin you or how to haul a (very small) load of wood up and down a steep hillside.See, I've started already with you and that "baby RTV". LOL. You are on a fresh trail with that 500 so we all will appreciate your continued feedback of your machine. Pictures of your RTV are always appreciated. Again, welcome to the Forum.</p>

Keifer, a RTV wannabe</p>