RTV Proved Itself Well

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Coming out of the swamps last night after picking up our kills, seen some lights just sittingright acrossthe property lines of the farm.Thought it might be some poucherstrying tocreep there way in.So weslipped around them, lights out and bailed onto the " other " side of the line. ( Going to do the surprise attack thing, always works, gun in hand ) </p>

And we found a lady, who has went hunting with her husband, lost, and STUCK BAD on a four-wheeler. She was about to go crazy, upset as hell, it being dark, and in the swamps is not a safe place to be at night !!! She said she has called her husband on the cell, which has not showed up yet, and also called others to try to get her out .... This poor lady, really buried this four wheeler like no other. How she got where she was is beyond me .... </p>

I've had my RTV in some really serious mud holes, but this lady picked out the deepest, muddiest, worst hole in Louisiana !!!! That being said, I was willing to try. We made it all the way to her. Then shows up her husband, ( a idiot ), says he can get her out with his four wheeler, ( here comes the STUPID part ) he bails in, after being told not to. And yes, he was there also, stuck as hell. Started to just leave his intelligent ass in there for one night , but, tied on to both wheelers, and put RTV in low, locked axle, and away we went. The 589's don't spin, the just grap ahold and pull, never seen anything like them ....After dragging them out, he said right then to his wife, we are selling the wheelers, and get a monster like he has..... </p>

YES, I was very impressed myself what our " Iron Boar " did. </p>

There is nothing in this world that will replace our RTV >>>> It has proved itself many times over !!!! Folks just don't know what we have put this machine threw. Yet, we take care of it, but nothing can be said but it's a workhorse of a machine !!!/</p>

Thank You Kubota !!!!</p>

~~~~~~~~~~~ Mr. & Mrs Two Guns </p>

Louisiana</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Good Folks like ya'll .. What America needs more of.! If it had beenspring and wet, the mosquitoes would have carried off what the bears and gators didn't. A very good thing for them the "Two Guns"" came along with the Iron Boar. The tires make all the difference in my opinion and anyone in the wet need a good gripping tire. At first I had the WS on my RTV and they almost turned me against the machine. Then I got tires with some "meat" much like yours. Thanks for saving the ding dongs,although the world could use a few less of them. {sometimes I am one of those too}Bordercollie</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
reminds me of when we was cutting up in the pond one day and it was right at dark well the owner comes out there and he gets reall mad and tells everyone to get off his property so everyone packs up and leaves "but me i just stayed there". well he had his little boy riding with him on his his new 08 grizzle with him and he rode up to mepassed right by and then went into one of the deepest holes man i tried to stop him but he was bull headed. that hole swalloed up that whole grizzly.lmao. well i backed up my gator and took my tow rope out hooke it up to the hitchand yelled at him down in the hole but he just kept on spinning his son even started yelling at him . finally he stopped and crawled out and grabbed the rope and i pulled him out after i got him out he was mad . man he was saying look what ya'll done to my property ??do you think this is acceptable ??i said yes i do. he said WHAT!! i said chuck you told me to keep up the trails and if we wanted to cut up in the mud to take it to the pond and the high line and thats where we are!!!! he looked around and asked again but do you think this is acceptable ?? i agin said yes. i told him chuck this is a pond it is mainly under water it's swamp you mean to tell me you mad because we bade a swamp muddy or a pond muddy??? his hands was full of mud and he was dirty he didn't know what to do or what to whip his hands on so i went to the back of my gator and out of the box i pulled out a few bottles of water and popped the tops and poured them slowly over his hands so he could wash them then i went back and got a big beach towel and gave him that to dry his hand . after that he told me he was sorry he told everyone to leave and he did remember telly me that we could cut up right here . the day he came and found me and asked where everyone lived so he could go and apologize to them.. it's all good now.lmao.if i wouldn't have stayed them skeeters would have tore him and his kid up.dem rich people ain't used to getting bit like us poor folks.</p>

coobie

I had the bright idea last week to cut across my snow filled(about 3 ft tall banks)driveway to cut over to the pole barn drivewaywith my Dodge 3/4 ton truck and got buried up the ying-yang.I told my wife I would get the RTV and she said that will never pull this truck out.Low and behold with her in the truck I put the RTV in low and snatched the dodge out.You should haveseen the look on her face.LOL</p>