Big Brother is sneaking up on us!!

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
anyone who ever bought an assault rifle or a case of ammo is on the list and the more ammo you buy online the higher up on the list you go. it's real good to go to gunshows and pay cash for the ammo when you can. if the slpit in the country ever comes i think now this is just me thinkin but i think the south would be the pro gun side and the north would be the anti gun side . i know alot of the north has gun owners that will flee to the south so this time it would be a diferent outcome in the war of the north and south. what i'm wondering is what about the military and the cops how many will stand their post or leave to join their beliefs or brothers or friends?</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Tommy,</p>

IF it does hit the fan, I don't think it'll be North vs. South. I believe it's going to be the "haves vs. the have nots" which may break into demographics of the country. </p>

A hypothetical situation.</p>

OK, the government just spent (or is about to), $2,000,000,000,000. Umm, who has that money? The government doesn't. OK, where are they going to get it? The only places that were viable were either Japan or China. Well, guess what. They're in a recession now as well and don't have that money to lend. So, our government is just going to have to print it. What do you think the value of the US dollar is going to be if they just print up that much more? It's not going to be a lot. As the dollar falls, inflation increases. At that point, who's got money to buy things (like food)? Actually, consider money almost worthless.</p>

So, then to survive, you need food, clothing and shelter.</p>

Without going into a lot of details and scenarios, the rural areas have the means to survive. The urban areas are going to have some issues. Personal and property defense will be needed.</p>

Demographically, I believe it's going to be primarily the border areas of the USA scrambling (or fighting) against the interior portions of the USA. Over 50% of the US population lives within 50 miles of an ocean. That's a lot of people in a relatively small amount of the country. They'll need to move inland for food. Their approach will determine how things go. If the gang-bangers come inland thinking their 9mm pistol is going to be "the law of the land" when they hit rural areas looking for food and such, they're in for a seriously rude awakening. If things are more civil, bartering occurs and such, it'll be better.</p>

As for guns, I don't think our government is stupid enough (but who knows...) to even attempt a full-scale revocation of the 2nd Amendment and full confiscation of the guns of the populus. If they do, too many bad things will happen. They'll be tossed out of office, possibly jailed (for failure to uphold the Constitution or at least contempt). Military and law enforcement at this scale wouldn't play (come and get the guns). They know all to well that to get someone's guns, they're most likely going to get the ammunition first. BTW, it's illegal for the military to engage the people of the USA.</p>

Enough for now.,,</p>

Mannie

WATCH OUT! Us poor suckers up here in Canada are already suffering with this shit. When I go to Wallmart to by ammo I have to produce a firearms license. They write in a book how many rounds and what type I bought. No firearms license...no ammo. The book goes to the government on a regular basis. When I get pulled over by the cops and they run my name it immediately shows them that I am a gun owner. And pistols.......that is another story. A special license that allows me to bring them from my house to a government approved range and back home again. AND I better not get caught off the most direct path or I get charged. You are not allowed to discharge a pistol anywhere other than the range or you get charged. You need a firearm license to own any firearm...even a 22 or any pellet gun that shoots over 495 feet per second. All firearms are registered. And guess what..........it has not helped solve crime issues relating to the use of guns! Pistols are coming across the border in exchange for our home grown Marijuana. By the way, get caught up here growing 1000 marijuana plants and you get a slap on the wrist. NO JAIL TIME. There are more shootings than ever in the major cities. Because all criminals have guns up here. It is status quo. Anyways, we got led by the pied piper (Liberals) and now we are *ucked for good. I hope it does not happen to you my comrades. It pays well to be a criminal in Canada. They do not put you in jail.</p>

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Bordercollie</p>

You speak volumes. </p>

I don't want to sound likea gloom and doom kinda person because I'm not, but what is happening to OUR country?Are we becoming so intimidated or afraid to speak OUR mind and express an opinion that might be contrary to OUR Government? Or to posess or believe in somethingguaranteed by OUR Constitution and its Ammendments and decided to be lawful by the U.S. SUpreme Court? To even consider we might have to hide what is rightful and lawfully allowed is almost beyond comprehension. Almost unthinkable.</p>

You speak of Johnson grass. I know of that weed and I'm sure our southern friends know all about the kuduz vine.Both of these plants are invasive and spread all over the place.... spreading ever so quietly - yet before you know it, they have taken hold and are almost impossible to eradicate. They takeup space and energy and nutrients from the soil that could be better used by more productivecrops. Yet some people look at these plants as beautiful and a part of nature - as it was intended. You see where I'm going with this don't you? More people need to wake up and smell whats going on in this country. What smells like coffee ain't neceessarily so.</p>

Keifer, a RTV wannabe</p>

</p>

Mannie

Jamie, you kill me! I'm laughing right now. Maybe when I retire. We keep hearing about the economic crisis down there. It has not hit up here yet. We have no mortgage crisis. You need 25% down to buy a house. At least you have freedom! For now.</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Dennis and Keifer, Yea, "It's" sad. Kudzu was imported to this country for erosion control and the prolific plant grew so fast that it was thought to be a great cattle food... but then..... It took over many places... everywhere it takes root , it spreads like wildfire... climbing powerlines and trees, covering them, almost overnite. It goes dormant in the winter but lies waiting to encroach ..Here I am talking in riddle and analogies. I too will sleep with one eye open and pray folks aren't so lazy they let this sneek up on them. Bordercollie</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
We have much Kudzo right across the river in the bluffs and hills in Mississippi. Folks say that plant can growat it's peek,close to12 inches a day. Yes, it does help much on erosion problems.These plants at places looks much better than a fresh cut bluff !!!</p>

~~~~~~~~ jamie </p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
</p>
<div>This year, taxpayers will receive an Economic Stimulus Payment. This is a very exciting new program that I will explain using the Q and A format:
> >
> > "Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?
> > "A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.
> >
> > "Q. Where will the government get this money?
> > "A. From taxpayers.
> >
> > "Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
> > "A. Only a smidgen.
> >
> > "Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
> > "A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.
> >
> > "Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China?
> > "A. Shut up."
> >
> >
> > Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the US economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:
> >
> > If you spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China.
> >
> > If you spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs.
> >
> > If you purchase a computer it will go to India.
> >
> > If you purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala (unless you buy organic).
> >
> > If you buy a car it will go to Japan.
> >
> > If you purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan.
> >
> > And none of it will help the American economy.
> >
> > We need to keep that money here in America. You can keep the money in America by spending it at yard sales, going to a baseball game, or spend it on prostitutes, beer (domestic ONLY), or tattoos, since those are the only businesses still in the US.
> >
> >
</div>

</p>