New tractor model

Bindian

Has anyone heard more news on the new large horsepower cab Mahindra?:waiting::whistle:
I don't need a cab down here, but sure would like to know more about it.
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Has anyone heard more news on the new large horsepower cab Mahindra?:waiting::whistle:
I don't need a cab down here, but sure would like to know more about it.
hugs, Brandi
I've heard spits and spatters about Mahindra heading towards 85hp. But nothing confirmed.
Nope... and I've been looking. I'm also interested in their other pending replacements for the rest of the 10-series. So far... other than the rumors from the usual suspects... dead silence. :eek:

Dougster

rback33

Hee hee hee.... I know I know I know.... but I am not about to tell. I AM hearing rumors about some of the mentioned being at Tulare. I can also say that one of the mentioned will be on the loose between KS and Iowa next week. On a truck of course....And yes... I am just plain mean. :mrgreen: I CAN say.... there is nice stuff coming.;)

Bindian

Hee hee hee.... I know I know I know.... but I am not about to tell. I AM hearing rumors about some of the mentioned being at Tulare. I can also say that one of the mentioned will be on the loose between KS and Iowa next week. On a truck of course....And yes... I am just plain mean. :mrgreen: I CAN say.... there is nice stuff coming.;)
Jeremy,
I gather it is all hush, hush. Tomball says they don't have any photos there.
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Jeremy,
I gather it is all hush, hush. Tomball says they don't have any photos there.
hugs, Brandi
Ahhhhhh yes... but Jeremy gets to see the drawings & specs (and probably photos too) LONG before anyone else! Heck, he might already have one parked right outside his office!!! How else can he fix them up with an appropriate loader? :thumb:

Dougster

Oh yea Jeremy now that I've bought one, now you tell us good things are comming. :bangin: Why couldn't you suggest waiting to buy.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to Net Tractor Talk Jeremy. I'm glad you joined up. Are you a Mahindra insider also (like Brenda)?

Enjoy and post often!!! :thumb:

Dougster

Old Member
Oh yea Jeremy now that I've bought one, now you tell us good things are comming. :bangin: Why couldn't you suggest waiting to buy.
Oh listen to you! :rolleyes: As if Mrs. Edster would have allowed you to spend even more than you did... and as if you really need a tractor bigger than The Tank!!! :rolleyes:

The again, if you really do get permission to trade up... you already know who is looking to add a second machine to his "fleet"! :thumb:

Dougster

Oh listen to you! :rolleyes: As if Mrs. Edster would have allowed you to spend even more than you did... and as if you really need a tractor bigger than The Tank!!! :rolleyes:

The again, if you really do get permission to trade up... you already know who is looking to add a second machine to his "fleet"! :thumb:

Dougster

Yea but boy is it going to cost you. This is a mint machine. :whistle:

Dougster

Old Member
Yea but boy is it going to cost you. This is a mint machine. :whistle:
A Mint Machine??? Ha!!! :yum: Shall we go through some of your old posts and recall some of your more interesting... ahem... "events"? :thumb: And what about that ugly beer keg deal??? :yum: You need to pay me to take it!!! :D

Like I told that guy with the completely beat-up Bobcat who apparently thought it was made of GOLD: "I'll be the judge of what it's worth once I see it in person!" ;)

Dougster

A Mint Machine??? Ha!!! :yum: Shall we go through some of your old posts and recall some of your more interesting... ahem... "events"? :thumb: And what about that ugly beer keg deal??? :yum: You need to pay me to take it!!!

Like I told that guy with the completely beat-up Bobcat who apparently thought it was made of GOLD: "I'll be the judge of what it's worth once I see it in person!" ;)

Dougster

Listen buddy, my machine is in tip top condition.You will pay dearly if I decided to sell it. By the way the Red Neck counterweight WILL cost ya extra. :moon3: