RTVX1100C dome light

I was going to replace the interior dome light as it is not very bright and decided to first try an LED bulb. Picked these up off Amazon and made a big difference. Worth a try if you need more interior light.

Attachments

• IMG_6147.jpg
    IMG_6147.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_6148.jpg
    IMG_6148.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 281
T

Toolman77

Dome light

I need to get one of these, I always struggle trying to see inside the cab when I am in the barn. You are right the existing dome light is not very bright, I just never took the time to try to figure out what type of bulb I needed. Thanks for the info. I have a blue led light that I got from Amazon that I plug into the 12 volt power outlet that has a flexible end that I aim towards the shifter so I can see the controls at night. It is not very bright and does not interfere seeing out the windshield it is the Bell Automotive 22-1-38935-8 Map Light

Tim

The ones I purchased on Amazon are listed on their site as:

"Alla Lighting CANBUS Error Free Extremely Super Bright T10 Wedge 194 168 2825 175 192 W5W Super Bright White High Power 3014 18-SMD LED Lights Bulbs for License Plate Interior Map Dome Side Marker Light"

Old Man 1944

Gold Site Supporter
Here a dome light I put on mine for about 6.00. You can read a book under it.

Attachments

• IMG_0647 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0647 (Medium).jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0646 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0646 (Medium).jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
Hey Blue where did you get that center console? I am struggling to find places to put stuff in the cab other that the floor.
Thanks
Andrew

I know what you mean, could definitely use more storage in the cab. Purchased the console on Amazon - Listed as "MadDog Gear UTV Storage Console".

Fordman

Site Supporter
Hello , does the new led burn cooler to the touch ? Guess what I'm trying to ask is does it get the lamp/cover protector too hot ? Thanks