Not sure which one to order.

Boxcarman

Am going to put an order into Messicks for a filter kit and some other needed items for my RTV. I thought that I would like to get a shop manual while I'm at it because I plan on keeping it a while. The RTV I bought is a 2006 900 with the camo. paint scheme. I believe they call that the recreational model. While searching through the Messicks site I saw where you could order a shop manual, but it did not spell out 500 or 900 or 1100 it listed things like this,,, BX and B- Operators Manuals,,,, L- Shop Manuals,,,, KX- Series Manuals. Etc, Etc. You get my point. Now I don't know what to order for a shop manual. Which one of these matches my 2006 900? Thanks in advance. BCM

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
http://www.messicks.com/part/97897-15300/rtv900-service-manual . You can call them to make sure but I think this is it. collie

edit.. This is listed at the bottom of frequently used items under RTV 900. You can also get cds off of ebay from Canada from around 15 $. My shop manual that looks like this book leaves a lot to be desired . . I bought mine after I got my 2005 and that is what I'm basing my disfavor on. If you sign in at Messicks to view diagrams at least you won't need to pay for the parts manual.. collie