Picked her up today guys

Fordman

Site Supporter
Well picked up the x1100c today! Hope & Pray it'll serve me well !

Attachments

• NewRTV1100c2.jpg
    NewRTV1100c2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 233

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
God's GRACE got you the machine, now serve HIM well with it......Isn't HE great giving it to you................

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Very Nice. I set her right side up for ya. Hate to see any machine on it's side like that, especially a nice new RTV. I have faith she will serve you well as mine and other members RTV's have for hundreds / thousands of work hours. You are gonna love it. :clap: :clap: (do you feel like a kid a Christmas?)

Fordman

Site Supporter
Amen ! Thanks guys ! The Good LORD is really good to me Praise Him ! I've wanted the 1100 for a while now to make payments!!!!! Lol thanks for turning her right side up

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
No problem. I fixed your avatar so it's now right side up and made the same pic your profile pic. FYI ... Avatar is the one seen in each post ....your profile pic is a little bigger and is only seen when someone views your profile information.

Fordman

Site Supporter
Thank you Doc ! Wow you're right I'm trying to make that picture my avatar LOL Thank you for all your help I love this forum! it's always so helpful and informative

Fordman

Site Supporter
Thanks, Richard, alaskanassasin, & bordercollie , we put 30 miles on it today Lol

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Congrats on your new machine. Remember to always keep the rubber side in contact with the earth and you will have a great day. Keep coming back to the Forum with your RTV stories and photos.

Fordman

Site Supporter
Off topic I suppose but I was looking under the RTV on the passenger side there's a glass fuel filter , has two sides kinda protecting it but I hope it doesn't get broken , has anyone had problems with this , thanks

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
The way I post a picture is to click on the [Go Advanced] button at the bottom of where your are typing a quick reply. This will take you to a page - then scroll down to ( additional options)and you will see "manage attachments" click on that and then you can : choose files: from computer. Be sure to use the upload button after choosing the picture. :) collie

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
I assume it's a plastic bowl so it should be pretty stout and convenient to monitor, if you store diesel you should be aware that agae can be a problem especially if you have any moisture, anyway if the ever reliable RTV doesn't start that's where I will be looking!

Fordman

Site Supporter
Oh ok thanks, yea it's boxed on front & rear but kinda open on bottom

Attachments

• IMG_5138.jpg
    IMG_5138.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 180