Picked her up today guys

1100C

Sorry I'm late to the party, I had to check my barn to see if mine was missing ...Congratulations!

Camo, way to go.

Fordman

Site Supporter
I really have been impressed with how well it goes through the swamp to our camp , wasn't expecting it to do that well ! Haven't had to use winch yet , keeping my fingers crossed Lol

Fordman

Site Supporter
Thanks collie , I have a friend with a 2014 x1100 & he has 4100 miles & over 1100 hrs & has had no problems, that's what made my mind up , it may be slower than the competition but it'll last WAY longer lol , plus all of yall kind & knowledgeable folks are great !!!!

Carpy

Fordman: I couldn't agree more... I have owned several Polaris Rangers over the years and they are faster and they are wonderful trail riding machines, but they dont hold a candle to the work load that these RTV's can handle! I sure am glad that we have this site and all these great members to share our new machines with!!

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Fordman: I couldn't agree more... I have owned several Polaris Rangers over the years and they are faster and they are wonderful trail riding machines, but they dont hold a candle to the work load that these RTV's can handle! I sure am glad that we have this site and all these great members to share our new machines with!!

Carpy and Fordman, Ya'll are an important part of the forum too and also make it great with your opinions, experiences and advice . We are just a big family here and sure glad to have ya join in. Now pass the popcorn please. :) collie

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I know I'm jumping off topic collie but where's my ol friend TWO GUNS ????
I miss his posts too. He is sure an asset to the forum ... I think he is really,really busy working according to a text I got while I was driving to Ark, but then, dropped the phone and the text went away. ( My phone is an oldie without a keyboard and I am worthless when trying to text on it - You know the kind... hit #2, 3 x to get a c etc... ) collie

Fordman

Site Supporter
Lol I know whatcha mean , maybe he'll get on here soon ! He really helped me a lot with my first rtv & continues to answer my annoying txt Lol yep ol Two Guns is a good fellow

Last edited:

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Agreed, I saved $500 on my 2011 RTV 900 because of his dealer recommendations.He is always a big help- like when he gave me the confidence I needed when I did my first set of rear ujoints :tiphat: collie