Someone have a problem or something

King

Keep checking the site and nothing new to read guess the Kubota's is just to reliable. On a interesting note if you check out the Polaris Brutus forum those guys are having a ton of problems with there machines Polaris answer to compete with the rtv

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That must be it King. I know we can all get outside and work our machines now so not as much time for posting but ya know if someone had a problem they'd be posting it. These RTV's are tough puppies and run like the dickens. Might not win any speed races but I sure did not buy mine for speed. I bought for power and dependability. I got just what I wanted. :D

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
I have been using mine to haul weeds and the weed whacker. Hauled my sprayer and did the fence lines last week. Will haul the old rabbit pen today if I can get some help to load it on it.:whistling:

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Yea, I have been spraying fence lines too. Also pulling back rubbers . Weed wiped with it a few days ago too. Just a busy time of the year.. Actually , this is the slow time for me..... Fall and winter are rough and Spring .. well, that is when I spray with the Kioti.. Whew ! I am tired thinking about it... collie

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I wish I was using my RTV.

I was on-call all of last week and the weekend. Just got off this morning but then had to work a full shift today.

When on-call, I'm expected to answer the phone 24/7 for the week so I'm pretty much tied to a close proximity of the house.

I drove it about 200 yards. From the detached building where it's stored to the garage to pick up a load of stuff then back.