New camo seat covers for Rtv x 1100

Tailrotor

Just got my new camo seat covers installed today they finally made it in.

I order them through my dealer. And he order them through Orange aftermarket been on hold since November.

I like them a lot the fit and finish is very well and very well made.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 104

thunderdome

Gold Site Supporter
Those look great Tailrotor! Do they come with covers for the headrest also? Just another gadget that you are going to make me purchase!! LOL :pat:

Tailrotor

Those look great Tailrotor! Do they come with covers for the headrest also? Just another gadget that you are going to make me purchase!! LOL :pat:

They do thunder!!! It is a full set seats and head rest orange after market just got them in last week. They shiped them to my dealer and forgot to put my head rest in I guess this has happen to a few people since I was in the room with my dealer when he call them.

But I should have head rest tomorrow being ship to me from Orange aftermarket.

They were pretty easy to put on also needed to remove the backing piece to install the passages which was all the bolts along the back window and down the sides just zip them out with impact gun quick and easy.

Only one thing I wish they would of did was double stich around seat adjuster hole can see a possible tear coming there. But other then that very nice.

Cost was 100 bucks for set.