Fluid Film Discount

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I just came in from spraying pastures- it is too windy up in the day .. but checking my email and see that Kellsport Industries Inc. has the fluid film on discount through 4/12 / 15. minimum for the 10% off to work with free shipping is $49.50.. coupon code is spring15 and they give a hat to ya..it says anyway... Following is a paste of email. collie p.s. it may be good to price it on e b a y too

Fluid Film® "Spring is finally here" Sale

It's been a long winter and we need to sell some Fluid Film® ! Now is the perfect time to Fluid Film® your boat trailer, RV, lawn mower, and all your winter equipment to put away for the summer.

10% off every order, free shipping, and a free Fluid Film hat *
Enter promo code "spring15" at checkout.
http://www.kellsportproducts.com/

* Minimum order for coupon is $49.50
* Good through 4/12/2015
* Free shipping to lower 48 states.
* Kellsport Products 888-341-4600

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Perhaps like YOU, Miss Collie, I use the stuff religiously to PROTECT mechanisms, metal, painted surfaces, and applications where long lasting lubrication is needed. For me, this stuff is the best.........

A good example is the .22 that I keep in a rack behind my head in the RTV. After I got it, I coated it with supposedly the best gun cleaner protectant one can buy.......A month later, rust had started developing on the barrel and action........Cleaned it up with Fluid Film, and a year later, yes, it is coated with crud, but give it a wipe and the beautiful blue shines up nice........GOOD STUFF...........

Thanks for telling us about this deal. Mrs. D. got me several cans a couple of Christmas's ago and I thought they would last a very long time.......WRONG.....It's time to resupply with several cans again..........God bless.......Dennis

majsmith

DANG !!! I just bought a gallon, a spray can, and a under coat sprayer 2 weeks ago !

My timing is always messed up.

:pat::pat::pat:

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks Collie - That is a good site. I am very tempted. Not in my budget right now - but I may figure out a way to make it work. Has anyone used the undercoating packages? I would like to treat the underbody of my dump body on my F-350. If you have had experience, how much will I need for a Rugby dump body? Thanks

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
DANG !!! I just bought a gallon, a spray can, and a under coat sprayer 2 weeks ago !

My timing is always messed up.

:pat::pat::pat:
Did you buy the $99 kit off of e-bay? If so, I think you did OK but I'm a little biased since I bought the same thing.

BiffNH - I undercoated my 1/2-ton truck and I think I used about a quart so I'd guess you could do your truck with a half-gallon.

The undercoating kit works well. I crawled under my truck and did the spraying. I was expecting to get covered with spray that falls back to the ground but it didn't happen. 98% stuck right to the truck. When I pulled the truck away, there was just a little on the ground.

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks for the input bazoom! I just may go for it. I hate seeing the rust. I garage it all winter and, although I plow with it it doesn't see salt, but it sure is rusty.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I don't think that a lot of folks, ME, don't realize just how corrosive many of our common "farm" chemicals, manure, fertilizers, insecticides, and just plain old crud can be.........

For me the only reason my frame and "underside" is not rusting out is probably because I end up rinsing it off at least once a month. Every time that I carry manure, fertilizer, and so many other things, I end up rinsing out the bed, under the lip of the tailgate, where the sides of the bed meet the floor, and the spray off the underside and around the wheels...........Has worked so far...............God bless.......Dennis

628pm

Site Supporter
Never used it before, but ordered some today with free shipping and the discount.

Thanks

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Never used it before, but ordered some today with free shipping and the discount.

Thanks
You'll be glad you did. I had not heard of it until the fine fellows here enlightened me. I've kept some on hand ever since.

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
My fluid film arrived today. They even through in a free hat. Thanks bordercollie for the heads up on the discount. Was down to part of a can.

628pm

Site Supporter
Got my order in yesterday, will be the first time I use the product. Thanks for letting me know about it.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I am so glad . I need to clean my stuff up and give it a nice coating of fluid film . :) :tiphat: collie

majsmith

Noticed today that my O'riellys auto parts carries the aerosol cans for $12.49

Not bad if you run out of the spray during a project.

Mike

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks again Miss Collie.............When I see that O'rielly's is $3.50 more than I paid for 12 cans is something great....and maybe i even get a hat..........whoooha......God bless.....Dennis

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thank you . I should get me some more, I just hate to let loose of the green stuff. I still have probably a gallon left in the bucket.. it sure gets away in a hurry though. And oh the hats.. I wear ball hats every day here on the farm and still have more that I will ever wear out ....... Still, I have room for one more, I guess. ;).. collie

I priced it on e ba y and I guess it all comes out in the wash ... It is close though..

Last edited:

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Got mine, and not only got a nice hat (which I gave to my brother) got a keychain too!

I guess I need to open my box..........Been down on my bench so I will know where it is when I need it...........lol........Guess I need to do the underside of the bush hog and lawn tractor to use up the two cans I already have............God bless.........Dennis