I Am Here Too!!!

LS248

Tags filled in NH as of Thursday. Still sad because I had only a couple of weeks of hunting. (On crutches before that.)

Dougster

Old Member
Just want to thank the Dougster and let everyone here know that he helped me immensely on the "other" website with purchase of the right PTO shaft. Am recovering from knee surgery and ready to go to back to work, so I don't know how much time I will have to contribute here, but wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday. Am sad that gun season is over at 4:30 today in NH, but looking forward to one more week of muzzleloading in NY.

Dennis
Hey Dennis - Welcome aboard here and thanks for the kind words. :) I take it all worked out well with your PTO shaft... and I hope your recovery from surgery goes well. There will always be another hunting season so don't try to push yourself too hard. Spend some time on the computer and enjoy the friendly tractor forum instead! :thumb:

Dougster

UncleBuck

I was wondering where all the good people have gone:wave:
I actually knew about this site in the summer, but was waiting to see who came over from that old site (the problem solvers or the problem makers )
If you own a Mahindra, it can't get any better with Mahindra Support, Loader/Tech Support , A Mahindra Dealer, and a bunch of people who have been very helpful to me on the old site ;). Hope you guys don't mine me coming over also
P.S. I dropped the 01, its just UncleBuck

Dougster

Old Member
I was wondering where all the good people have gone:wave:
I actually knew about this site in the summer, but was waiting to see who came over from that old site (the problem solvers or the problem makers )
If you own a Mahindra, it can't get any better with Mahindra Support, Loader/Tech Support , A Mahindra Dealer, and a bunch of people who have been very helpful to me on the old site ;). Hope you guys don't mine me coming over also
P.S. I dropped the 01, its just UncleBuck
Hey, Welcome Aboard Uncle Buck! :) Now I am not the only current Mahindra 4110 owner here on NTT! For those who aren't familiar with his excellent posts on that other site, Buck is a proven contributor of useful technical information and personal experience in regard to the 4110! Very glad to have you over here! :thumb:

Dougster

UncleBuck

Hey, Welcome Aboard Uncle Buck! :) Now I am not the only current Mahindra 4110 owner here on NTT! For those who aren't familiar with his excellent posts on that other site, Buck is a proven contributor of useful technical information and personal experience in regard to the 4110! Very glad to have you over here! :thumb:

Dougster
:noevil: Flattery will get you everywhere :beer:

Dougster

Old Member
:noevil: Flattery will get you everywhere :beer:
No problemo Uncle Buck! :) We Mahindra 4110 owners have to stick together! :thumb:

Incidentally, I always loved the movie Uncle Buck starring John Candy. I think that's because I identify with the character and, in particular, with the car he drove. It reminds me so much of my own Ancient Rusting Econobox. :eek:

Dougster

Attachments

• unclebuck.jpg
    unclebuck.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 200

UncleBuck

Incidentally, I always loved the movie Uncle Buck starring John Candy. I think that's because I identify with the character and, in particular, with the car he drove. It reminds me so much of my own Ancient Rusting Econobox. :eek:

Dougster
To this day , my 4 kids swear they made the movie about me, especially my two daughters :biggrin: the scary thing, weight wise I'm starting to look like him :eek: not there yet ! but well on the way

Hey UncleBuck,
Double hugs for another Mahindra owner.:alc:
2Xhugs, Brandi
Thanks, I needed that, :mrgreen: