RTV900 OEM rims and tires

G

I have an RTV900 that is almost 1 year old (still under warranty). Rec model, decked out for hunting. Last weekend I bent onefront rim and blew the front tire as a result. Two questions:</P>

- Any chance Kubota would cover the rim under warrranty (the tire is still good).</P>

- Does anyone know a good place to find an extra set of RTV OEM rims with the ATV tires? Looks like many folks have replaced the OEM rims/tires with aftermarket. I did not see any on ebay or other auction sites. Please advise if you know of a good place to find these types of items. Thanks....</P>

G

I hvae a handful of extra's, drop me a line if you need one. </P>

G

A good source for aftermarket tires and wheels is www.allterrainonline.com. Lat month, I received a quote for a 2" lift, aluminum wheels and ITP 589's and it didn't seem too bad. I cannot be sure, but you will probably have to e-mail them with your request as they only have limited info on their web-site,

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="Anonymous"]A good source for aftermarket tires and wheels is www.allterrainonline.com. Lat month, I received a quote for a 2" lift, aluminum wheels and ITP 589's and it didn't seem too bad. I cannot be sure, but you will probably have to e-mail them with your request as they only have limited info on their web-site,[/quote]

There's a ton of places that are good for aftermarket tires/rims but the poster specifically requested a single OEM rim.

Also, as posted, he has it decked out for hunting. I'm guessing aluminum or chrome rims would be out of the question for his application.

BTW, Can you let us know how you bent that rim? I (and many others) have been through all kinds of stuff and this is the first I've heard of a bent rim.

G

BCZoom,</P>

I was on a powerline going through a large area of mud, Was in Medium range doing aprox 12mph when I heard the contact. It was a large rock that I did not see that must have caught the edge of the rim. I would like to keep with the OEM rims, I have the RTV in full camo and like the stock rims. I also live in W PA (Cranberry TWSP) and do much riding in Central and Western PA. I will sign up to get a user id for this forum. Thanks....</P>

</P>

Ed</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="Anonymous"]I would like to keep with the OEM rims, I have the RTV in full camo and like the stock rims. I also live in W PA (Cranberry TWSP) and do much riding in Central and Western PA. [/quote]
Well dang Ed. This might be your lucky day. I live about 15 miles north of you (between Zelie and Ellwood City).
I just happen to have 4 (like new) OEM tires and rims sitting in one of my buildings that just might be for sale. I hadn't mentioned since I didn't want to ship but shipping isn't needed to C'Berry.
But... they have the HDWS tires on them.
Hmmm.

I just tried called Kevin at Smardt to see what tires/rims cost but he isn't in right now. I left a message to call me back with prices on the tires/rims.

Brian

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ed,

I heard back from the dealer.

He said he can sell a rim with an ATV tire for $100. The worksite rim/tire combo is $150.

That seems pretty reasonable. If you're going that route, do it through the sales department instead of the parts department. If ordered via the parts dept, they wouldn't be able to sell it at $100.

Do you know Kevin at Smardt? He's the guy you'll want to order these from.

Brian