Just got here

Bindian

bczoom,
Your a hoot. As for GMC.....:nocomment::smile::smile:.
Good for the Mrs. Someone has to straighten y'all out. :thumb:
hugs, Brandi
OK, cool!!! I got "doublehugs". :thumb: That was worth the wait. :mrgreen:

Oh, and my truck is a GMC. :whistle:

As for coordinating, I don't believe I have 2 things that are the same color. When you look in my buildings, you get more of a rainbow affect. Mrs. Zoom straightened me out some as all the kids ATV's are the same color.

Hey Brandi,
Yea Dougster and I have missed you too. :wave: And by the way we weren't suppose to tell people over here about his Peanut Butter issues :badidea:

Ed

Dougster

Old Member
So ya know Dougster, do ya?:whistle: I'll try not to hold that against you:yum: :poke: (Just joshin!)
Welcome

Farmwithjunk,
Thanks for the warm welcome. I just know Dougster online, as I am down in Texas and he is way up in tax land:letitsnow:. I know you and Dougster are good friends.:yum:. My turn to :poke: at you two.
hugs, Brandi
Junk ain't really such a bad guy. :biggrin: I believe that we actually agree on more than we disagree (although I'd never admit it in public)... and I do respect his wisdom attained through having lived on this planet so very long (Can you believe it... he is even older than moi!!!). :yankchain: We just come at certain topics from very different backgrounds and life experiences. He actually knew Mister John Deere, Mister Massey and Mister Ferguson!!! On the other hand, I sometimes attend antique tractor pulls just to see the kinds of machines Junk still uses everyday! :)

As long as the crazy "Brand Wars" don't start up again, we get along just fine here! :) I envy his excellent business success (vs. mine), but we live in very different worlds relative to selling our respective tractor services. By all that is right in this world, I should slip back into what I know and apparently do best: mechanical engineering. :rolleyes:. Only thing is... it is sooooooooooo very, very boring. :(

Dougster

Last edited:

Dougster

Old Member
Can you direct me to where I can read about these Rep points you are referring about? Can Dougster trade them in for peanut butter sandwiches?:confused:
hugs, Brandi

Hey Brandi,
Yea Dougster and I have missed you too. :wave: And by the way we weren't suppose to tell people over here about his Peanut Butter issues :badidea:

Ed
Correct!!! :) The Dougster has turned over a brand new leaf! No more stories... true or maybe slightly exaggerated... about how destitute and dirt poor I am. That's what led to my downfall on that other site... and I don't want to repeat my mistakes over here! ;)

On the other hand, I was told that enough rep points can get you a cup of Starbucks coffee!!! :D I'm really looking forward to that special treat someday! :thumb:

Dougster

Mith

Mith,
Thanks for the warm welcome. On the color red............hey, a girl has to accessorize.:wink:
hugs, Brandi

:mrgreen: Have you got the red shirt and boots to go with them? :thumb: Cheers

Honestly Brian, one must talk (and type) with a flourish! That extra 'u' is the equivalent of a sweeping bow in speech :yum: (cough, BS... :whistle:)

As long as the crazy "Brand Wars" don't start up again
I can assure you that it will not be a problem here :)

jbrumberg

Dougster:

I never had a Starbucks coffee with my P&J sandwiches :(; I like a Sumatran bean. I did not know you got in trouble at that other place. By the way my bolt over the bolt on cutting bar toothbar worked pretty well regardless of the poor fit once I was able to get back in the tractor seat. Jay

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster:

I never had a Starbucks coffee with my P&J sandwiches :(; I like a Sumatran bean. I did not know you got in trouble at that other place. By the way my bolt over the bolt on cutting bar toothbar worked pretty well regardless of the poor fit once I was able to get back in the tractor seat. Jay
Hey Jay - I didn't get in trouble so much as I became increasingly bored with the petty criticisms, repetitive advice, engineer bashing, general pig-piling and just plain ugly tone to too many replies to my posts. That other site just got too big and ugly for my taste. It simply wasn't fun anymore... so I left.

Interesting that you remembered my question about your toothbar. That's what we call "trans-website" communications! :) Thanks for the update. I do need to order at least one toothbar for one of my KMW buckets in time for next spring's new work. :)

Dougster

Junk ain't really such a bad guy. :biggrin:

He actually knew Mister John Deere, Mister Massey and Mister Ferguson!!! On the other hand, I sometimes attend antique tractor pulls just to see the kinds of machines Junk still uses everyday!

Dougster

That'd be which one? The 2007 Deere 6430?:mrgreen: It IS almost a year old now:pat:

Oh come on now Junk! :D Don't be pointed at the one new member of your fleet!!! How 'bout that fine restored antique in your avatar pic? :thumb:

Dougster

By definition, the world of tractor collectoring refers to anything 1959 and older as antique. Anything 1960 on up to the early 1980's is refered to as "classic". That CLASSIC MF150 is WAY TOO NEW to qualify as an antique, being a 1971 model. :thumb:

You and me on the other hand..... Antique doesn't quite cover it. How about relic from a bygone era:bangin: :yum:

Dougster

Old Member
By definition, the world of tractor collectoring refers to anything 1959 and older as antique. Anything 1960 on up to the early 1980's is refered to as "classic". That CLASSIC MF150 is WAY TOO NEW to qualify as an antique, being a 1971 model. :thumb:

You and me on the other hand..... Antique doesn't quite cover it. How about relic from a bygone era:bangin: :yum:
Hmmmmmm. The illustrious State of Taxachusetts considers any motor vehicle over 25 years old to be an antique and eligible for antique registration & antique license plates. I guess I was going by that definition. I can accept the term "classic"... but I'll have to consult first with them nice folks who run the local antique tractor pulls! ;) I showed them the pix of your fine restored machine the other day and they said COME ON DOWN!!! :mrgreen:

Dougster

Hmmmmmm. The illustrious State of Taxachusetts considers any motor vehicle over 25 years old to be an antique and eligible for antique registration & antique license plates. I guess I was going by that definition. I can accept the term "classic"... but I'll have to consult first with them nice folks who run the local antique tractor pulls! ;) I showed them the pix of your fine restored machine the other day and they said COME ON DOWN!!! :mrgreen:

Dougster

Well there's your answer. Kentucky doesn't tag tractors. We don't license anything without a VIN #. In fact, we don't even have to tag trailers that have a VIN#. So we get to call 'em whatever we want.

Actually, all our local antique tractor pulling sactioning bodies are the ones who started the antique/classic age thing in this area. :thumb:

And you know something else? I'm an old stick-in-the-mud when it comes to taking my tractors to a pull. I'll go watch 'em tear up their stuff, but mine are reserved for more practical (read; MONEY MAKING) ventures. :forgetit:

Oh, uh, one last thing. Iff'ns I was to come visit you, this ol' southern boy would have to COME ON UP (not down):mrgreen:

olcowhand

Brandi, not wanting to miss out on all the huggin....so WELCOME! Nice to have you here. Looks like you'll add a touch of class.."lady style" to us guys. Always nice to see women involved in our "sport". You sure do have some nice tractors & equipment.
I've only flown one time in my life & it was on a Southwestern 727. Smooth ride too! :wave:

Doc,
It is nice to be here. I was referring to TBN. I didn't know if I could spell it out here.

Hi Brandi, glad to see you over here. :wave: I think that you will find that over here at Net Tractor Talk we are grown up enough that Tractor By Net isn't a bunch of bad words and we don't have to pretend that the other guy doesn't exist.:thumb:

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Hiya Brandi, I've seen your posts over there, but I viewed them under the name Inspector507. Glad to have you join our forum......HUGGS