Sorry Razorface

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I found a PM from you about information of your loader that was 3 weeks old. Sorry of that time lag; but I seldom look over at that corner. Still needing help??........Mine is a B7610 not a 9610 and the loader is a LA 302.........Dennis

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Dennis, I was missing PM's also. I set my options to give me a pop up when a PM arrives. Helps a lot. Want me to set yours to do that?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Done!!!!

If anyone else wants the same post here or contact me.

razerface

Hi, yes i still need the info on making the loader stronger. I did a typo, mine is also a 7610. I found an old thread that says you put a kit in, but can’t find any info on the kit. I have searched all the tractor forums, and i know this is the wrong forum.

No big deal on the pm! I rarely get on the internet so i miss stuff for long periods of time. I came to look the right day and saw this thread!

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Bud.........I sent you a PM....LONG....trying to explain what I did....Basically you get a shim kit to increase or decrease the pressure....You also need a gauge to be able to see what you are doing as you work with the shims. Usually you just put the shims in the regulator, I think it's called, which is located on the pump; but in our case B7610, the regulator is over on the arm where all the hydro lines go in and out. I forget which one so that is why I gave you Brian at Messick's number as he is totally helpful and will give you the schematic in an email and perhaps talk you through the job......
You pull the hydro line, something tells me yellow, and take out or put in the color coded shims to increase or decrease pressure.......Be careful because later I blew 2 of our OLD hydro lines when working.......But you can increase the lift capability of the loader.....Good luck Bud......God bless.......Dennis