why I have been quiet

N

Nicahawk

Nothing new here.......just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you.

Bindian

Nothing new here.......just wanted you to know I'm
thinking about you.

Nicahawk,:wave:
Thanks! We got Mom and Dad's belongings moved today. With two visits from deputies. First one said a report came in that I was stealing Mom and Dad's stuff. He said my brother and co horts would ALL be arrested if they showed up again. Second one was just a curtesy call after I called 911 in the afternoon. So I am pooped.
hugs, Brandi

N

Nicahawk

Sounds like things are a little better. Hugs to you, you've been through a lot. Try to get some rest.

Bindian

Try to get some rest.
I was doing just that when my Dad's youngest brother called at 7.52 this morning to check in on me. My brain is so busy, I couldn't go back to sleep.:pat: Mom moves into the nursing home tomorrow and will share a room with Dad when he gets out of rehab room. I hope my boss will let me a have a day or two longer to get that rest.
Thanks and hugs, Brandi

I was doing just that when my Dad's youngest brother called at 7.52 this morning to check in on me. My brain is so busy, I couldn't go back to sleep.:pat: Mom moves into the nursing home tomorrow and will share a room with Dad when he gets out of rehab room. I hope my boss will let me a have a day or two longer to get that rest.
Thanks and hugs, Brandi

I hope things will go a little more smoothly for you for a while at least...:rolleyes:...so as you can get some TIME FOR YOURSELF...:)

I am heartened by your POSITIVE STANCE thus far...hang tough...the worse might just be over...:)

jbrumberg

Brandi:

The primary care giver's job is thankless, and probably very few people know what you are really going through :respect:. I have worked with married couples living together in long term care facilities. It usually works out. I have added you to my list of heroes :applause:. Hang in there, keep your friends close, accept any genuine help offered, and keep on hugging. Jay :)

P.S. You also must take care of yourself!!!!!!!!!!

rback33

OK. So I am REALLY late here. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Sounds like thing are headed down the right path. You must have your sons under a pretty tight leash too... cuz I KNOW they want to whip yer brother butt and you won't let them....

xPosTech

Well not as late as I am. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Brandi. I'm also adding you and your parents to our prayer list.

God Bless
Ted

Bindian

I hope things will go a little more smoothly for you for a while at least...:rolleyes:...so as you can get some TIME FOR YOURSELF...:)

I am heartened by your POSITIVE STANCE thus far...hang tough...the worse might just be over...:)
Thanks Paul!:wave:
We got Mom and Dad's belongings out on Saturday. Eviction hearing is set for the 25th. If the house is still there. I heard from a neighbor just now that my brother sat a big fire right in front of the house. I found out today I have to cover $4500.00 for June for Mom to go into the nursing home and I am suppose to be reimbursed by Medicaid in July. That will make two loans I took out for this mess to be cleaned up with a total of $8700.00 So I have a potential buyer for the house, as soon as the hearing is over on the 25th! Then for sure I can pay myself back for the loans.
hugs, Brandi

Bindian

Brandi:

The primary care giver's job is thankless, and probably very few people know what you are really going through :respect:. I have worked with married couples living together in long term care facilities. It usually works out. I have added you to my list of heroes :applause:. Hang in there, keep your friends close, accept any genuine help offered, and keep on hugging. Jay :)

P.S. You also must take care of yourself!!!!!!!!!!
Jay,:wave:
Thanks so much. Therapy for me is coming. Hopefully like Wednesday or Thursday. Last Saturday, my neighbor gave me $50 for fuel for the Big RED Beast to dig a big pit as deep as I can dig (11 feet) and something like 20 X 30 feet big for trash and brush burial. I get to dig, dig, dig.:cool:

Bindian

OK. So I am REALLY late here. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Sounds like thing are headed down the right path. You must have your sons under a pretty tight leash too... cuz I KNOW they want to whip yer brother butt and you won't let them....
Jeremy,:wave:
Thanks! My son is trying to stay neutral, but my brother's actions are making that harder and harder. I keep getting intel this way, as my stupid brother keeps telling my son stuff, then he tells me.
hugs, Brandi

jbrumberg

Brandi:

At least you have a "conduit for communication". It is a hard role to maintain and stay "balanced". Good for you and your son. Jay :)

Thanks Paul!:wave:
We got Mom and Dad's belongings out on Saturday. Eviction hearing is set for the 25th. If the house is still there. I heard from a neighbor just now that my brother sat a big fire right in front of the house. I found out today I have to cover $4500.00 for June for Mom to go into the nursing home and I am suppose to be reimbursed by Medicaid in July. That will make two loans I took out for this mess to be cleaned up with a total of $8700.00 So I have a potential buyer for the house, as soon as the hearing is over on the 25th! Then for sure I can pay myself back for the loans.
hugs, Brandi

I KNOW YOU KNOW ALL THIS STUFF...BUT I JUST FEEL LIKE HELPING BY REMINDING YOU...:D

Time to swear out another complaint against your brother for illegal burning...:(
Make sure the fire insurance is up to date...if it is you might just recover the price of the home WITHOUT selling it...:rolleyes:
Make sure to document all expenses, so as to simplify recovery of said expenses...INCLUDING the interest...:)

Hang tough, the corner seems to be closer...:D

Archdean

I KNOW YOU KNOW ALL THIS STUFF...BUT I JUST FEEL LIKE HELPING BY REMINDING YOU...:D

Time to swear out another complaint against your brother for illegal burning...:(
Make sure the fire insurance is up to date...if it is you might just recover the price of the home WITHOUT selling it...:rolleyes:
Make sure to document all expenses, so as to simplify recovery of said expenses...INCLUDING the interest...:)

Brandi,Paul is trying very hard to tell you what apparently you don't want to hear!!

"""Paul,
Why can't you show some compassion instead of always telling folks what you think they should do? """

This may come as a shock to you Brandi BUT HE HAS AND HE IS just trying to help you!!!

While I can sympathize with you present situation it was you that aired your laundry on a public forum and then to criticize the advice freely given with no malice intended needs a bit of rethinking on your part!!

I also remember a thread about add on lighting that you reacted to me in a like manner!! The primary reason I avoided this thread until now!!

When you solicit support try to graciously accept all that is given in the same good spirit in which it was given!!!

My last word on the subject Brandi, I promise! friends are where you find them and they are all too rare for the one in need to pick and choose!

Yes a hug for you also!

Bindian

Paul,:wave:
Uh...we don't have illegal burning in Texas. Only when there is a burn ban from lack of rain. Doing everything else. Thanks for the reminder. Called the Fire Department in town this afternoon. Non emergencys are 9-5, so I have to call back tomorrow to explain to them what is going on.
hugs, Brandi

Bindian

Brandi,Paul is trying very hard to tell you what apparently you don't want to hear!!

"""Paul,
Why can't you show some compassion instead of always telling folks what you think they should do? """

This may come as a shock to you Brandi BUT HE HAS AND HE IS just trying to help you!!!

While I can sympathize with you present situation it was you that aired your laundry on a public forum and then to criticize the advice freely given with no malice intended needs a bit of rethinking on your part!!

I also remember a thread about add on lighting that you reacted to me in a like manner!! The primary reason I avoided this thread until now!!

When you solicit support try to graciously accept all that is given in the same good spirit in which it was given!!!

My last word on the subject Brandi, I promise! friends are where you find them and they are all too rare for the one in need to pick and choose!

Yes a hug for you also!
Archdean,
Did you ever think it is because you are too negative?:unhappy: As this outburst proves.:soapbox: If you had read my replies carefully, you would have seen in post #29 I was thanking Paul. I can only imagine you have been chomping at the bit to spew this.:eek: So please spew away.:rolleyes: I can take it.:cool: Also, I do believe Paul doesn't need anyone else speaking up for him.:badidea:
nohugs, Brandi
P.S. I posted a second thanks to Paul in post #35 before I ever read your post #34. :stupid:

Uh...we don't have illegal burning in Texas. Only when there is a burn ban from lack of rain. Doing everything else. Thanks for the reminder. Called the Fire Department in town this afternoon. Non emergencys are 9-5, so I have to call back tomorrow to explain to them what is going on.
hugs, Brandi

Wow...so with no burning ban...people can just light up a pile of brush almost anywhere???

That is an arsonist's dream scenario...because The First Five Minutes is when fires get beyond the control of the First Due Engine Company...:(

It sounds like you have some good neighbors around you folks place...you may want to ask them make the call to the FD for you, if this event happens again...before the sale goes thru...

Well, once the house is sold and the reimbursements come thru later this summer...Hopefully, you'll be able to look back on this time as a bad dream

Sounds like the corner you need to turn is real close now...:D

Archdean

Brandi, The quote in red is yours not mine! I did read your replies carefully and FYI I am not your problem!

Your anger belies your written words!

Take a break, no one here is against you! Especially me!:tiphat:

Bindian

Wow...so with no burning ban...people can just light up a pile of brush almost anywhere???

That is an arsonist's dream scenario...because The First Five Minutes is when fires get beyond the control of the First Due Engine Company...:(

It sounds like you have some good neighbors around you folks place...you may want to ask them make the call to the FD for you, if this event happens again...before the sale goes thru...

Well, once the house is sold and the reimbursements come thru later this summer...Hopefully, you'll be able to look back on this time as a bad dream

Sounds like the corner you need to turn is real close now...:D
No limits on fires if no burn ban.................JUST COMMAN SENSE. Which my brother has zero amount. All the neighbors commented that at first it looked like the house burst into flames. Neighbors on both sides are awesome. The neighbor to the left is full blooded Cherokee Indian. I have known him 27 years. We used to work together rebuilding wrecked helicopters.
The house is insured for $65,000. But probably only worth $35,000 since my brother has been doing half assed preventative mx.
Yes, I see the light at the end of the tunnel. No trains are coming, but I have to dodge the creepy things in the darkness.
hugs, Brandi

Bindian

Mom was admitted into the nursing home on June 12th. I went back to work the following Monday. On the 14th, Mom and Dad were moved into the same room. On the 7th my friends and I, along with Mom, moved their belongings into storage. On the 9th I filed for an eviction hearing so I can sale the house.
hugs, Brandi