RTV900 take-off wheels and tires...pricing help.

seery

Bought our RTV900 brand new and within a couple weeks took off the OEM wheels/tires and replaced them with aftermarket. They have since been stored in my basement.

They are the work site tires and gray steel rims. They have less than 10 hours on them and are all in perfect condition.

Was going to list them for sale and have no idea on their value.

What do you think is a fair price to ask for the set?

I appreciate any input. Thanks!

ovrszd

Hmmmm.... What they cost new is barely relevant. What will determine value is demand.

So,,,,, let's say I love my work site tires (which I absolutely do not) and I need a new set. I'd give 10-20% less than what a new set of tires would cost me at the local tire store. I'd give nothing for the wheels. Already got em.

You'll give the wheels away. Who owns an RTV and doesn't own a set of factory wheels?

So,,,,, for me,,,,,, they are worth $350 and you ship them.

No bashing intended. :)

Were I you, I'd do what everybody else does, leave them in the basement in case you decide to sell/trade the machine, then I'd bolt em up. Then sell the aftermarket stuff you have as a set. Someone wants them.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Having just finished what you are discussing a bit of thought. The tire size is the same from 05 til present with 900's and 1100's.....but the wheel rims themselves are different for sure in the 05 900 and the 1100. The 900 is a 5 bolt pattern and the 1100 are 4.

Perhaps that puts a damper on your market??.....Then, I always look at ebay and Craigslist to see if something is there to compare. After that, it's what the buyer wants to pay and what you want to sell it for. One other thought. Shipping a wheel from here in Ga. to S. Cal. is $49. You and your buyer need to put that in the quotient. God bless.........Dennis