New Rules for Diesel In the North East

JimR

We don't give up. It's just that those people that live in the Southern part of the State love this guy that's the Gov. The rest of us want to do two things. Get rid of the Gov and at the same time give the Southern part of the state back to Mass.

Now wait just a minute here. We don't want that land back. It is full of the same kind of idiots we already have here now in the 495 beltway in to Boston. How about we give you Downeasters that whole section.

As for the off-road diesel. My oil man has no problem filling up my 6 gallon containers when he's here.

Last edited:

dsgsr

Now wait just a minute here. We don't want that land back. It is full of the same kind of idiots we already have here now in the 495 beltway in to Boston. How about we give you Downeasters that whole section.

As for the off-road diesel. My oil man has no problem filling up my 6 gallon containers when he's here.

NO NO, Augusta South used to be Taxamass whatever you call it, now WE are saying you can have it all to yourselves, Please It's a cancer and we've found a way to kill it, or at least surgically remove it. Taxamass has already been deemed to be dieing from this cancer and you can help us out by taking it with you on your way out, DID, DID I SAY PLEASE:whistle:

David

JimR

NO NO, Augusta South used to be Taxamass whatever you call it, now WE are saying you can have it all to yourselves, Please It's a cancer and we've found a way to kill it, or at least surgically remove it. Taxamass has already been deemed to be dieing from this cancer and you can help us out by taking it with you on your way out, DID, DID I SAY PLEASE:whistle:

David

We are called Massholes to you Northerners. We live in Taxachusett's. We can't afford to leave because our taxes are so high, there are no jobs here and nobody will buy our properties. :respect: :respect: :respect:

larryRB

We are called Massholes to you Northerners. We live in Taxachusett's. We can't afford to leave because our taxes are so high, there are no jobs here and nobody will buy our properties. :respect: :respect: :respect:
True, until you come a few more miles south into Connecticut,, THeir taxes can teach massholes a lesson....

jbrumberg

Years ago during our annual town meeting someone suggested that Cummington succeed from MA and join VT. It was said in jest; now I do not know for sure. Hillapes from western MA consider themselves different from most Massholes, but we still pay the taxes and have supported many, many eastern Masshole projects. All I know is that I paid 3.659 a gallon for ULSD yesterday :eek:. When I asked the station owner why the huge jump in price she indicated that a lot of the price hike was related to all the kerosene added (25% ?) this winter as many stations did not trust the winter additive "mix" coming out of the distributors. She still recommended a double shot of Powwer Service (White Bottle). It is my understanding that everyone must now use ULSD. Jay

JimR

Years ago during our annual town meeting someone suggested that Cummington succeed from MA and join VT. It was said in jest; now I do not know for sure. Hillapes from western MA consider themselves different from most Massholes, but we still pay the taxes and have supported many, many eastern Masshole projects. All I know is that I paid 3.659 a gallon for ULSD yesterday :eek:. When I asked the station owner why the huge jump in price she indicated that a lot of the price hike was related to all the kerosene added (25% ?) this winter as many stations did not trust the winter additive "mix" coming out of the distributors. She still recommended a double shot of Powwer Service (White Bottle). It is my understanding that everyone must now use ULSD. Jay

I don't think they are running 25% Kero here in Central Ma. My tractor started to buck and fizzle the other day on me. I had just filled it up with a new can of diesel. I quickly added some Power Service and Anti-Gel to it. That straightened the tractor right out. Right now kerosene is running the same price as diesel fuel around here.

David

Heck we will even throw in our current Governor, just to sweeten the deal. :wave:

JimR

Heck we will even throw in our current Governor, just to sweeten the deal. :wave:

Bullcrap, you can take our bragging, cut spending, Governor that has cut nothing. Instead he is spending more. Oh I forgot, He's a Liberal Democrat. They don't know how to cut spending.

Bullcrap, you can take our bragging, cut spending, Governor that has cut nothing. Instead he is spending more. Oh I forgot, He's a Liberal Democrat. They don't know how to cut spending.

No way it's a package deal: The Southern Half of Maine and the governor are yours.:wave:

lb59

POSTERS said:
1*That's great if the person that's delivering the fuel is ok with it. According to the new rules if there is not an oil burner hooked to the tank they are not supposed to put home heating oil in the tank. The dealer can get into as much trouble for delivering it to you as you can for using it for any thing other that home heating oil.

2*Don't worry David your secret is safe with me. If I used enough fuel to warrant a tank I would be doing the same thing. Believe it or not my buddies fuel oil company actually suggested he move his tank closer to the garage or barn and plumb up a dummy fuel line. If he did that they would be happy to drop #2 fuel off. If not he would have to buy taxed diesel.

3*Now I'm confused Ed. Why wouldn't he just buy off-road diesel for his tractors? What would be the advantage of him buying No. 2 heating oil?

4*It's just another way for the state to make money.

5*I am already using nothing but Ultra-low Sulfur Off-Road and have been doing so all summer.
*It is the same price as home heating oil around here. But I don't have it delivered. I pick it up myself.

1*This don't make sense: If it is used off road it's off road.

2* # 2 is not a distinction between diesel and fuel oil. #1 and #2 are merely winter or summer blend.

3* home hearing oil and diesel are the same thing here.

4*So what else is new. The Gov is one of the biggest rip off artist there is.

5*Same stuff same price!