But I have a Kubota to fall back on ....

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
If they would recall my Ferrarri, I would have to return it to Wal-Mart, get the lady at the customer service to walk back to the toy section, where all the Hot Wheel cars are, and help me find ANOTHER Ferrarri ......

Attachments

• Geico Gator.jpg
    Geico Gator.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 175

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
Dang it! All that work I did to stuff a Detroit in mine and now they want to warranty it.:pat::drive2:

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
Dadgummit: got a recall on my Ferrarri ... just wanted to alert all of you in case your Ferrari has been running a bit peculiar, or not running at all:

http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/recall...rchtype=quicksearch&summary=true&refurl=email

Thank goodness for my ever-reliable Kubota ... wife and I won't have to walk to the grocery store.

Don't you hate it when that happens. :bonk::bonk:

Same thing happened with my Mustang convertible. The thing is I bought it in 1986 and the recall was posted in 1988. It seems that it got lost in the mail for 24 years. Damned USPS. Anyhow, I probably don't have to worry too much about it now. If it hasn't blown up in the last 26 years I don't think that it's going to do it tomorrow. :yum::yum::yum::yum: Only joking.

jwms

Please do not joke about Ferrari. I have one and it is solid as a rock. Just lost the 3pt lift though. Got it out but had to take the back end apart to get to it. Hope the kit I got for it will fix it. Ran around yesterday to a couple of hydraulic joints and 400-600 dollars is asking price. JD dealer can get me something for $150. The thing looks like a bottle jack I can get at wallyworld for $40.