bx 22 kobota tires

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Dan, welcome to the forum! :tiphat:

Glad you found us!

You can buy your tires from any tractor dealer. If they don't have your size in stock they should be able to order them for you.

You can also find them on the net and order there. You would need to find someone local to mount them for you. Be careful, the rear tires are sometimes loaded with liquid to put weight on the back of the tractor. Messy if you don't know it is there. Put new valve stems in too.

Good luck,

Jim

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
not so easy jim
Can you elaborate? Jim's advise was spot-on. What's not so easy?

If you do get them from Kubota, go through "whole goods" (basically through the sales department instead of the parts department) as you normally get a better price.

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
If you live out in the country many local tire shops carry and install tractor tires. Some of them even come out to your place and do it there. Not many stiill do and they're getting fewer and fewer.

When it comes to installing new tires I go to the local Cooper retailer who does a lot of ag work. He also sells about every brand and make of tire you could want. I replaced the original 6-ply Titans that came on mine with 10-ply Supermax. I don't even know who makes them or where but it was the dealers recommendation and he hasn't let me down yet.