Kubota parts manuals now online

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I can get to the site but it keeps giving me internal database errors (in Japanese...).

Messicks also has most of this.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I tried that path but still doesn't work for me. I accept the agreement, enter RTV (or other strings in the "Model Name" and I get a time out error (in less then 1 second from clicking "Search".

rascal810

Weird it worked fine for me earlier for looking ups some ZD28 parts. From what I heard this was new last week so it may still have some bugs. What browser are you using?

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I'm using FireFox.

I'm using Firefox and having the same results. When I use Safari on my ipad it doesn't even try to open anything. The site is asp, wonder if that has anything to do with the problem?

Jim

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Just tried it with Explorer 9 (which I hate) and it works.

Thanks Rascal!

rascal810

I am using chrome on a mac, like I said it might have some kinks. It doesnt quite compete with JDPC yet but it is a big step forward from calling the dealer and describing it over the phone.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
am i issing something ? all i seen was a bunch of tools with bota on them that is probably marked up 50% just because their name is on it you could probably buy the same tools at lowes or sears for half the prices. did i go to the wrong page if so i'm sorry for the miss understanding.

rascal810

am i issing something ? all i seen was a bunch of tools with bota on them that is probably marked up 50% just because their name is on it you could probably buy the same tools at lowes or sears for half the prices. did i go to the wrong page if so i'm sorry for the miss understanding.

read post #3

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
bczoom;96365Messicks also has most of this.[/QUOTE said:
Messicks is who I've used in the past. They are great. A week ago I was having trouble with the dynamo on my B2400 and I sent them a request for the schematic and parts numbers on the electrical system. It arrived in my mailbox within an hour .... on a Sunday. You can't beat that.

Now, if I could only get the darned dynamo back, I'd be a happy camper. The grass in my yard is almost tall enough to hay.

earltjohnson

To use this tool in Firefox, do the following

Click Tools
Click Options
Select the "Privacy" menu
Under History, in the drop down menu titled "Fire Fox Will"
select "use custom settings for history"
check "Accept cookies from sites"
check "Accept 3rd party cookies"
Click OK

Refresh your browser and it should work.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Messicks is who I've used in the past. They are great. A week ago I was having trouble with the dynamo on my B2400 and I sent them a request for the schematic and parts numbers on the electrical system. It arrived in my mailbox within an hour .... on a Sunday. You can't beat that.

THAT IS SERVICE !!!!!:dancing:

Attachments

• eagle6.gif
    eagle6.gif
    19.1 KB · Views: 84
Last edited by a moderator: