Installing front loader

hydejp

I am re-installing my front loader and I can't get it to work. All the hydraulic lines are hooked up OK, but it doesn't move.
Any ideas?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I wonder if the hydraulic lines are hooked to the right port ...as they were before you removed the loader.

hydejp

Loader hookup

I am beginng to think the same thing. I carefully labeled all the hoses when I took the loader off, but now that I have it back on and hooked up, I wonder if I made a mistake. The swizzle stick control doesn't seem to work the way it did before. For example, I move it left which should tilt the bucket, but it seems to want to raise the loader... I'll have to track all the hoses and make sure I've got it right.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I wonder if the dealers service dept might be able to tell you an easy way to ensure the hoses are hooked correctly? Good luck.

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
I wonder if the dealers service dept might be able to tell you an easy way to ensure the hoses are hooked correctly? Good luck.

I put matching colored cable ties on the connections after a frustrating afternoon trying to figure out what went where.