Hydraulic problem

royt

Just bought a L3901 with a L525 front loader. I was dumping a load of dirt when I noticed that the quick connect on the right side came detached. I lowered and removed the bucket. after checking everything out I cannot find anything bent or broken. The problem I have now is that when I curl the quick connect plates up and start to curl them down the right side will go out about two inches before the left plate starts to move. When I curl the quick connect plates all the way down and start to curl them back up the left plate will go out about two inches before the right plate starts to move. Now there is no way to hook up an implement because the quick connect plates are out of alignment. the bucket was hang by the left plate only before lowered it to it ground. HELP

royt

Tried that a couple of times. Might go out and cycle it some more and see if it helps. Thanks for the reply

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
try raising the loader arms all the way up with the bucket curled up and cylinders collapsed. then turn off the engine and with the control allow the bucket to uncurl by gravity and do the same with the lift cylinders. repeat a few times and see if that helps

Luckystars

Have you tried shutting down and just pushing one out or in to align them? The only resistance will be the seals in the rams. They are connected directly together. worse case nudge a tree with the one sticking out.