What can you buy for $100+ barrels of oil?

mobilus

$220 Million dollars... FOR .........(1) AIRPLANE.

AIRFORCE ONE CAN'T HOLD A CANDLE TO THIS ONE.

Sultan of Brunei's Private Airplane........

An Air Force Lt. General wrote:
'I toured this aircraft as it was being 'remodeled' in Waco ,Texas .

Yes, the sinks are solid gold and one of them is Lalique crystal. The Sulton bought the aircraft brand new for roughly $100 Million dollars.

He had it flown to Waco from the Boeing factory and had the interior completely removed. Then, he had the folks at E- Systems install $120 Million worth of improvements inside and outside .
I have gained entrance to nuclear weapons storage areas much easier than it was gaining entrance to see this airplane. While there it struck me . Maybe the rich really are different than the rest of us. And we're paying for this through the price of oil!

See pictures of the airplane below!

Can you say:

Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil ;

Sure beats riding a camel.

Attachments

• sultanride10.JPG
    sultanride10.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 165
  • sultanride1.JPG
    sultanride1.JPG
    212.2 KB · Views: 161
  • sultanride2.JPG
    sultanride2.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 162
  • sultanride3.JPG
    sultanride3.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 161
  • sultanride5.JPG
    sultanride5.JPG
    221.9 KB · Views: 157
  • sultanride6.JPG
    sultanride6.JPG
    272.1 KB · Views: 158
  • sultanride8.JPG
    sultanride8.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 161
  • sultanride9.JPG
    sultanride9.JPG
    189.8 KB · Views: 164

mobilus

I'll buy the supply and demand argument when it comes to the greatly increased price of diesel, but that is a limited throughput condition caused by EPA requirements for zero sulfur emissions. But for the rest of the petroleum products, and the base from which all dino fuels are made, we are most definitely getting bent over by the big oil producers.

But it amazes me that folks still fly by me, only to come to a stop just a few seconds before me. Obviously, the tap on the old wallet isn't enough to change most American's driving habits!

larryRB

As I said here or on another net somewhere,, in 74 the lines were long and fuel was impossible to get,,, A three day strike by all us truckers then, turned things around within hours... One thing we didn't have then,,, fuel surcharge,, Of course fuel surcharge became of this strike.. Right now they are getting 27% fuel surcharge, Some a point or two lower and some a point or two higher,, Think about this,, if you gained (NET) 25% increase in weekly wages, would the fuel price really bother you? If the fuel surcharge was eliminated, the trucks would stop and so would the country,, things would be again like 1974

$220 Million dollars... FOR .........(1) AIRPLANE.

AIRFORCE ONE CAN'T HOLD A CANDLE TO THIS ONE.

Sultan of Brunei's Private Airplane........

An Air Force Lt. General wrote:
'I toured this aircraft as it was being 'remodeled' in Waco ,Texas .

Yes, the sinks are solid gold and one of them is Lalique crystal. The Sulton bought the aircraft brand new for roughly $100 Million dollars.

He had it flown to Waco from the Boeing factory and had the interior completely removed. Then, he had the folks at E- Systems install $120 Million worth of improvements inside and outside .
I have gained entrance to nuclear weapons storage areas much easier than it was gaining entrance to see this airplane. While there it struck me . Maybe the rich really are different than the rest of us. And we're paying for this through the price of oil!

See pictures of the airplane below!

Can you say:

Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil - Oil ;

Sure beats riding a camel.

You are thinking too small when you look at this plane...He just purchased more than 5% of CHASE...:rolleyes:

Start thinking in Billions...:D

urednecku

The problem with all this, they charge $3.45 per gallon of gas, and American people will pay it. By summer, they will charge $4.00 per gallon. Why? Because they can. And people will pay it.

mobilus

Sure, I agree with that. I'll also go out on a limb here and say that the majority of Americans have not changed their driving habits one bit...hammering the accelerator on take-off, speeding, and passing anyone they can. I see it every time I leave home...and that demonstration of stupidity still amazes me.

The problem with all this, they charge $3.45 per gallon of gas, and American people will pay it. By summer, they will charge $4.00 per gallon. Why? Because they can. And people will pay it.

It will be before Memorial Day...:(

Because everytime the FED cuts interest rates...the dollar declines and so OIL RISES...:eek: