RTV X1100C with snowblower

Westfield

Forgive me if this has been posted already. I am new to this site and I would like to know how everybody likes the snowblower attachment.

shinnery

SNOW??????

By the way you can edit your profile to include a location and give everybody a clue where you are.

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
I don't have the snowblower but my issues with the walk behind kind, which I have, is heavy wet snow. Here's a youtube video of moving about 3" of the stuff.

There are more videos of snowblowers on there. I personally use the Curtis/Kubota blade on my 900 here in Michigan and it hasn't failed me yet but I live south of the heavy snow belt.

If I lived north of here, I'd own one. My neighbor has a PTO version on his 4X4 Ford yard tractor and it moves snow quite well.

BTW - nice Walleye, not much fight but they taste great.

https://youtu.be/CHDGS7ffKqk

Westfield

Thanks for the video. I have probably seen all the videos on the Kubota X 1100 C I have been researching this machine for over a year. I am now ready to buy one, but I would like to get some honest opinions on how do snowblower perform.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goX_s-lRX0k[/url https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gozd00Zj9OM

Last edited:

Westfield

The toolcat bobcat is a beast. And that thing looks a little bit out of my price range. The kubota X1100C Is already Overkill in my case, I am just buying it to use around the yard, and to snowblow my 300 foot driveway.

Westfield

That's what I'm talking about. I got to get me one of those. On a serious note, I could sure use that Kubota x1100c today. I just got dumped on with 10 inches of snow. Pushing it with my ATV plow is starting to become a hell of a chore. For a 63 year old guy with a back problems.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i love my X1100C but if i get an inch of snow that just about totals me out for the year. but that heated cab when the wind blows 40 mph and the windchill is much much below zero! man i love it! if your budget allows for it then i think you can't go wrong. maybe the dealer would let you demo one or rent for a while to make sure???

Westfield

Yes, I took one home about a month ago, I am 6 foot 6 so It was a little tight on the legs And it's definitely not like my ATV where you just put it in gear and go. I am going to a couple dealers to discuss prices next week.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i wish KTC would make an out front mower for the K connect and the X1100c. i wouldn't care if it had it's own engine.

Westfield

I like my little John Deere tractor for cutting grass. But a couple weeks ago I was looking into the Polaris Brutus. They have all kinds of attachments including a front mower deck. That peace of equipment did not compared to the Kubota. My wife would have liked to Simplicity of all the controls. It had hydrostatic transmission so you didn't have to shift to put it in forward or reverse, which was really nice. But the Kubota is built so much better.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
I like my little John Deere tractor for cutting grass. But a couple weeks ago I was looking into the Polaris Brutus. They have all kinds of attachments including a front mower deck. That peace of equipment did not compared to the Kubota. My wife would have liked to Simplicity of all the controls. It had hydrostatic transmission so you didn't have to shift to put it in forward or reverse, which was really nice. But the Kubota is built so much better.

yep! me too! i looked into a brutus or bobcat 3650<same machine>. the brutus was overly complicated with all kinds of gadgets that turn off the engine and send it to the shop. i have a neighbor with a polaris ranger that has been in the shop three times this summer. my old kubota one is an 07 and the other a 2014 and neither one has been in the shop. just routine maintenance.

Westfield

I am going to get the Kubota orange. It's funny because I do not normally like orange, but I like the looks on the Kubota. And it only goes 25 so when I go into town to get some diesel, People in cars will be able to see me.

Westfield

Yes, I got the blinker kit, front work lights, rear window net, external mirror kit, sun visors, slow moving vehicle sign, and the rubber cargo mat.